Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
I haven't owned or driven a car for like 15 years because I always live 20 -30mins from work using public transport, and can get large things home delivered. I can bike most places I need to. If want to travel distances within my state I can use public transport as well, and If I want to get to particularly remote cabins or such for holidays I can just hike there.

I don't think I could own a car again ever, Just so loving off putting for so many reasons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Chief McHeath posted:

is it possible to not own a car without absolutely having to tell everyone that you dont own a car

No, as a non car owner.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Ough, I have to add petrol to achieve my daily task!

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Colonel Cancer posted:

Owning a car exposes your brain to toxoplasmosis that tends to lead to significant neurological problems like becoming a car lady

This is true. And as much as I hate cars, we do need to hate the British more.

Owning a car In Britain means you're exposed to sexual diseases, all UK car owners are on average doggers.

Wee fucked around with this message at 20:10 on May 20, 2023

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

DemonDarkhorse posted:

Snug in its home while i cheat on it using another car on vacation

Takes it out for its first run and it conks out, you pull in to a service station

You: My car isn't running well

Nice man: Ah, well let me have a look...

Y: Thank you.

N: Oh, I see the problem, the exhaust pipe, its clogged up with a viscous mess