Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What are you doing with your weekend instead of watching this?
This poll is closed.
By responding to this poll, I am clearly here 3 42.86%
You have to know this, you wrote it 1 14.29%
Are you okay, do you need help 2 28.57%
Video games and/or weed 1 14.29%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Hill doing a pretty convincing Lara Croft cosplay right now in that nobody on earth could have survived that poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Hill's survival is incredibly impressive, but it also means she basically needs a stoppage, and boy, I don't see it.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

"Try to push her back."
"It's hard to push her back."
"I don't give a poo poo."

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

CarlCX posted:

Hill's survival is incredibly impressive, but it also means she basically needs a stoppage, and boy, I don't see it.

I'm glad at least her corner made no bones about it and said that they MIGHT have won one round but even if they did that still has her 3 rounds down.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad
She needs to be circling to reduce the volume Dern is putting on her. Her offense is ineffective and she needs to get some more reach to land the punch that'll stop Dern. It's not going to happen n

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Man, what a beating

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

It brings me no pleasure to report this: Genuinely impressive performance by Dern, extremely good poo poo.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Man that was loving domination.

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer

CarlCX posted:

It brings me no pleasure to report this: Genuinely impressive performance by Dern, extremely good poo poo.
Yeah she really put it together in this one.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad
Even her Brazilian accent is fading some. Truly working on every aspect.

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

So I guess Dern is a thing now huh

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

wasn’t dern’s last fight just getting punched in the face a bunch on the way to a very lopsided decision loss?

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

She did get punched in the face a bunch by Xiaonan Yan but it was actually a pretty close fight. She had nothing for Yan on the feet but when she got her on the ground it was, like tonight, basically a "does a judge think it's a 10-8" situation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

maybe i’m thinking someone else? i’m talking a max/kattar level beating and fairly recently.

edit maybe maia vs o’neill?

Faustian Bargain fucked around with this message at 22:25 on May 21, 2023