Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019
Spiritfarer is a good game. I played it for a while and loved it and its characters, but wasn't able to bring myself to finish it. It goes right for the gut and keeps punching. Stella and Daffodil are magical protagonists.

Looking forward to the LP of it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019
The Sawmill minigame specifically was the one I had the most trouble with, I don't think I've ever managed a perfect cut on the wood. It got a bit frustrating and tedious to keep doing. Luckily, the other minigames have all felt better to control and more engaging.

Meeting the dragon was a cool moment in game, and always is when you come back to it. Later dragon mining visits did get a bit tough, platforming-wise.

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019
I finally realized what I was really in for with this game at this scene. It never got any easier to experience.