Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

let me know if any of the fighters have held a knife to their opponents' throats before each vote please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

thank you

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

forgot to vote until posting this so it was too late and i would have voted big country but it still wouldn't have been enough. however. every vote matters a poo poo lode

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

even if it was only for 3 days nathan was the only boy mentored by the undertaker.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if tank doesn't lose at some point then he didn't really win the thank abbott tournament

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

lungu is scared or contemplative. not good.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's said that it would be funniest if tank abbott came in second place. well i say it's funnier if tank abbott wins the tournament for being tank abbott, because absolutely anything else is expected while everyone's so busy pretending otherwise. i don't stand for fake stuff. i hate anything that is a little made up storyline and isn't 100% real.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

all the great reasons to vote for derrick lewis to beat tank abbott are exceptionally well-reasoned and bring a tear to the eye because the good guy can really take it to the true piece of poo poo. then you look at what he's winning and it's to be tank abbott

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what about worst jobber? rocky. rocky is here