Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

it's always sunny in philadelphia has a podcast where the creator and stars rewatch the show, and this week, our beloved tank abbott got a mention as don frye had a cameo in the episode they were doing (gang wrestles for the troops) and charlie day remembers liking "the heavy set guy with the bushy beard." RIP, tank. you're still remembered fondly, if only partially

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

i loved cabbage back in the day for his willingness to show he had no brain to turn off. i hope he's OK and he's got my vote

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

if you're a tank abbott guy, you can vote imo. have a beard? vote. big belly? vote. a professional journeyman? vote. like pro wrestling? vote - tank was a wrestler. if you're into human beef and brawn, you're qualified to vote as far as im concerned

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

LobsterMobster posted:

Voted Tank because I dont want to bestow such a horrid curse on Hunto

lmao 100% same

hunto is 2 good 2 b tank

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

lmao big country has him in a crucifix and lewis just "nopes" out of there. when kimbo asked "how do you get the moon off of you?" everyone thought he was being rhetorical. nope, need to Just Stand Up

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

iirc butterbean was willing to do a "worked" fight and either the gunn guy or the wwf said "no, do it for real" and that was the result. what a terrible idea executed terribly

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

jesus christ. not even worthy of a footnote in vince's Big Book of Crimes, but goddamn he's a real turd of a person

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

i went to vote, and it said VPN voting is not allowed. i guess there's no stealing this election like i did the 2020 presidential one!

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

i don't know if this is more tank or less tank to have done this, but lewis drove around houston in his very large and lifted pick-up truck during flooding following a hurricane. so he kind of drives around in a tank, doing good deeds, so i thought id mention it

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

*bob sapp curls up and hits the canvas in preparation for the jobber tourney*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

poo poo, i really wanna know who that allen fella has a win over, but im just gonna let that mystery be