Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khizan
Jul 30, 2013

I have to go with Roy here. Can't vote for a would-be Tank who has more submissions than knockouts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khizan
Jul 30, 2013

If one of them has to be the one who destroys a car, it should be Rictus Erectus, imo.

Khizan
Jul 30, 2013

ilmucche posted:

What do you call the evolved tank though. The tank II

Mark Hunt, imo.

Khizan
Jul 30, 2013

For me, the core of Tank Abbott is the violence. Tank’s the guy who joined this hardcore minimum rules almost anything goes fighting tournament and made them go “Jesus. What the gently caress. Ok, maybe a few more rules.”

So here I have to vote for Lewis. His ability to just stand up out of wrestling to get back to punching may not have been what Tank actually did, but it is what Tank would have done if he were capable of it. This dedication to punching violence is at the heart of Tank Abbottdom, imo.