Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Even if I didn't think Tai had too good a record, Jimmy is the pick here. No man with that little muscle definition and sporting a neon green mullet could not have a place in this fight.

Plus, tell me this isn't a Tank Abbot Moment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Df3qn0vIIo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

ilmucche posted:

That was neither the fastest nor the most hilarious.

Jimmy looks like a gta3 character in this video

The thing that struck me most is that his traps are so blown up that I don't think he bent his upper back or neck that entire fight, even when ground and pounding to confirm the finish. It's wild.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Mr. Nice! posted:

Mark Hunt is just a dude who is tougher than poo poo after growing up in a household where his father beat the gently caress out of him and his siblings basically daily. He has won millions in fight purses and pissed it away on video poker rooms and meth. He’s generally a decent dude after escaping some of the trappings of his upbringing. His autobiography is great.

His KO of Roy Nelson was the first time ever Roy had been knocked out. He’s also extremely gently spoken. Real quiet dude.

One of the wonders of watching Mark Hunt is that he hits so hard that he can be totally gassed, hands down, looking slow, then knock someone's head off their shoulders with a single shot.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Mr. Nice! posted:

Definitely top tier for guys >300lbs. There aren’t a lot of people in that weight class that are worth a drat, though.

Butterbean beating the snot out of Bart Gunn since Gunn pissed off Vince is still funny to me.

it's a sad fight to watch too. If I counted right Gunn got off 4 punches, none of which landed to any effect before Butterbean stopped throwing body shots and put him on his rear end. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9fmrvYXgtY

Liquid Communism fucked around with this message at 07:54 on Jun 16, 2023

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Yeah, but the ideal Tank is very angry about having to sit through that, because being punched is time when he's not punching someone else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Just Stand Up feels like a pinnacle in refusing to use technique.

It shows absolute dedication to the Tao of Tank: Just Punch Real Hard.