Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Eat This Glob posted:

hunto is 2 good 2 b tank

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Hunt, mk II

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Au contraire, I look forward to the matchup of the real Tank vs the hypothetical Tank in the finals. (The real Tank should win. The most satisfying outcome to a whole big tournament)

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
I will vote for Tank Abbot in the Tank Abbot tournament. Every time. No exceptions.

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Pb and Jellyfish posted:

Sorry, but nothing would be more Tank Abbott than Tank Abbott coming in second in the "who is the most Tank Abbott" tournament.

I disagree. Tank is the most Tank

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Sad to see the Most Tank competition being turned into a mere popularity contest. Tank Abbot is certainly a worse person than Derrick Lewis. But he is also, by far, more Tank Abbot.

A dark day for democracy indeed.

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Exactly.
"Derrick Lewis should win the Tank Abbout tournament because coming second is the most Tank Abbot thing" - A statement dreamed up by the utterly deranged. Big Lewis has played you for absolute fools.

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Thank you for running the tournament Carl! It's been a wild ride with an unfortunate end. But Lewis is definitely the second best Tank Abbott in the world and a worthy successor to the throne.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Testekill posted:

It'll be his to lose and Bob Sapp is very good at losing when the amount of money he gets paid doesn't hinge on winning.

Not this circular argument again