Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
av options
This poll is closed.
No change 8 33.33%
Oblivion "your rear end hurt" 15 62.50%
Other (please specify) 1 4.17%
Total: 24 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

insane anime posted:

goatse.jpg

MOD EDIT: Yoink! Got rid of the attachment, as the admins still aren't keen on goatse appearing in the wild. Sorry IA, I know you had your heart set on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

hahaha perfect :D It's back now, my bad! Sorry for violating your post IA. I checked with the others and it's ok to have it back in this case, but best if it's tagged. (I should probably refrain from doing stuff when tired! Apologies)

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

lmao

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

mario dropping NCS's dick off a cliff

made me think...NCS is one letter away from MCS. that's right MineCraft Steve. everything makes sense now

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Major Isoor posted:

Yeah I didn't want to edit anything - someone was banned for it the other week though, so I didn't want that fate to befall IA if an admin came in and noticed it :shobon:

I thought that's why ya'll were even mods in the first place though.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

this is 1984 all over again.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

elf help book posted:

ok im fully against having mods here now

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

I thought that's why ya'll were even mods in the first place though.

Yeah, but eh, non-imps can have whatever happen to them. I just want to try and avoid imps running afoul of the admins in general is all, which is why I edited it out straight away. Since the last thing I want is some lurker reporting it, then an admin seeing it and coming in to slap IA down. Keeping imps free from admin bans and probes is what I want most - we don't need more Larry or synthy situations, IMO

Gotta say though, it certainly ended up being a slight overreaction on my part, which was intended to stop a potential larger one... :v: But it's all good at this point - I confirmed that it's fine how it is now. Sorry about those 15min without it before, though! I hate the idea of editing out imp content, even if it is something like goatse! :D

Anyway, I might try and make an example version of that penguin av I mentioned earlier, tomorrow - assuming nobody's beaten me to the punch!

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Major Isoor posted:

hahaha perfect :D It's back now, my bad! Sorry for violating your post IA. I checked with the others and it's ok to have it back in this case, but best if it's tagged. (I should probably refrain from doing stuff when tired! Apologies)

an ik might have blanked the post you just didn't need to explain how it's for his own good like you're his dad.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

I got the tude now posted:

an ik might have blanked the post you just didn't need to explain how it's for his own good like you're his dad.

Yeah, true - I just felt I should put a reason in there. Too used to having to make a note explaining why I did XYZ from having to do so at work, I guess. My bad!

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
check this out

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

mycophobia posted:

check this out

Not bad. Wish there was a pikachu amiibo tail sticking out tho :sigh:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

elf help book posted:

I guess this is as good a place as any to announce that I’m turning in my badge and gun lol. I haven’t really done anything as a mod and there’s enough skepticism about having mods here that I didn’t really see the point in holding on to a star I’m not even doing anything with. I’ve been on the fence for a week or two and seeing this emptyquoted 8000 times made my mind up :cheerdoge:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Punished Chuck posted:

I guess this is as good a place as any to announce that I’m turning in my badge and gun lol. I haven’t really done anything as a mod and there’s enough skepticism about having mods here that I didn’t really see the point in holding on to a star I’m not even doing anything with. I’ve been on the fence for a week or two and seeing this emptyquoted 8000 times made my mind up :cheerdoge:

terrorists win

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
MOD EDIT: Yoink!

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Punished Chuck posted:

lol. get fuckin smoked pussy

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

mycophobia posted:

check this out

O_O

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Hello goatse my old friend
I've come to peer in you again

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Gives new meaning to the word probe :D

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Gives new meaning to the word probe :D

Oh nooo! :D

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
"I haven’t really done anything as a mod" Oh no poo poo? every day is a vacation? and the mighty chillaxe sits unused?? yeah what a nightmare

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

elf help book posted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

"I haven’t really done anything as a mod" Oh no poo poo? every day is a vacation? and the mighty chillaxe sits unused?? yeah what a nightmare

direct access to the best+ most powerfil minds on teh forum as well. "yeah i'd like to retire from the loving illuminati"

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lmfao

----------------

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Cackling gleefully. Awww is your mighty wittew mod kingdom collapsing in on itself? Perhaps if we had more mods, this would not have happened. Sailor Moon had four other guardians backing her rear end up, s’all I’m gonna say. Simple poo poo really. At least five mods to protect the zone. But no. And now look what you have wrought.

----------------

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Evil Eagle posted:

Think its about time for an Imp Zone Collab. Here's my starting point

Lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Hizke posted:

Cackling gleefully. Awww is your mighty wittew mod kingdom collapsing in on itself? Perhaps if we had more mods, this would not have happened. Sailor Moon had four other guardians backing her rear end up, s’all I’m gonna say. Simple poo poo really. At least five mods to protect the zone. But no. And now look what you have wrought.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

Lmfao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
youre making us look weak in a public space where the Games forum mods are likely to see. so uh, yay for you i guess?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

These threads have been so ill advised lately lmfao. So awesome.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

youre making us look weak in a public space where the Games forum mods are likely to see. so uh, yay for you i guess?

Wormskull posted:

These threads have been so ill advised lately lmfao. So awesome.

Lmao

----------------

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
having fun is hard

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Maybe I should have said it before but mods being unstoppably embarrassing pussies at all times is why I didn’t like the idea. Now I have to see these old homies in such a bad light… SMDH.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Maybe I should have said it before but mods being unstoppably embarrassing pussies at all times is why I didn’t like the idea. Now I have to see these old homies in such a bad light… SMDH.

Lol it kicks rear end!!!

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hizke posted:

Lol it kicks rear end!!!

Lmfao. Yeah true. Learn the hard way, pussies. I spent 6 hours losing every single game of Waku Waku 7 to Dinosaur Jerk until my understanding of the game and his inebriation intersected.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Magic Cake hype. Hey mods. Come have a taste of this delicious and moist cake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
It rocks seeing all my imp zone friends suffer and squirm because I’m a petty, messy bitch that lives for drama.

----------------