Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
av options
This poll is closed.
No change 8 33.33%
Oblivion "your rear end hurt" 15 62.50%
Other (please specify) 1 4.17%
Total: 24 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hizke posted:

Cackling gleefully. Awww is your mighty wittew mod kingdom collapsing in on itself? Perhaps if we had more mods, this would not have happened. Sailor Moon had four other guardians backing her rear end up, s’all I’m gonna say. Simple poo poo really. At least five mods to protect the zone. But no. And now look what you have wrought.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Punished Chuck posted:

I guess this is as good a place as any to announce that I’m turning in my badge and gun lol. I haven’t really done anything as a mod and there’s enough skepticism about having mods here that I didn’t really see the point in holding on to a star I’m not even doing anything with. I’ve been on the fence for a week or two and seeing this emptyquoted 8000 times made my mind up :cheerdoge:

now make me an ik so i can probate this post, i got your rear end

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

"I haven’t really done anything as a mod" Oh no poo poo? every day is a vacation? and the mighty chillaxe sits unused?? yeah what a nightmare

Hizke posted:

Cackling gleefully. Awww is your mighty wittew mod kingdom collapsing in on itself? Perhaps if we had more mods, this would not have happened. Sailor Moon had four other guardians backing her rear end up, s’all I’m gonna say. Simple poo poo really. At least five mods to protect the zone. But no. And now look what you have wrought.

lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Hizke posted:

It rocks seeing all my imp zone friends suffer and squirm because I’m a petty, messy bitch that lives for drama.

ppl got mad the last time i tried to do a blue star bounty but i'll put an av cert on whoever gets the major to have a breakdown

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Hizke posted:

Lol it kicks rear end!!!

let's go magic cake

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
Hey, maybe dont waste the admins time doing background checks if you're just gonna step down anyways.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
My magic cake brings all the mods to the thread and they’re like we blanked out your post, drat right, we’re scared you’ll get banned

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Hizke posted:

My magic cake brings all the mods to the thread and they’re like we blanked out your post, drat right, we’re scared you’ll get banned

lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Evil Eagle posted:

Think its about time for an Imp Zone Collab. Here's my starting point

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

Hey, maybe dont waste the admins time doing background checks if you're just gonna step down anyways.

Lmao

----------------

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

a Loving Dog posted:

MOD EDIT: Yoink!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Make it the TF2 Heavy making the awesome face while being spawn camped.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hizke posted:

Lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
What the gently caress is this thread?

Chuck needs to step down right the gently caress now

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
e: loving THANK YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

Think its about time for an Imp Zone Collab. Here's my starting point

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

ok im fully against having mods here now

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

insane anime posted:

MOD EDIT: goatse's back, after confirming it should be ok if tagged - sorry for the disruption in goatse services!

major. come on dude.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

HolePisser1982 posted:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
this is about ACCOUNTABILITY, and your silence is *deafening*.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
looking to our betters to find a solution to our recent moderation struggles

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

HolePisser1982 posted:

----------------

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I got the tude now posted:

Oh my god what is that rabbit doing to that state

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

I got the tude now posted:

this is so important

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020

I CANT RESIST SHITTING UP THE BIG BOOBS THREAD WITH MY RANDOM FUCKING MONKEY CHEESE BULLSHIT! IF YOU SEE ME, FUCK ME UP.

Major Isoor posted:

Yeah, but eh, non-imps can have whatever happen to them. I just want to try and avoid imps running afoul of the admins in general is all, which is why I edited it out straight away. Since the last thing I want is some lurker reporting it, then an admin seeing it and coming in to slap IA down. Keeping imps free from admin bans and probes is what I want most - we don't need more Larry or synthy situations, IMO

Gotta say though, it certainly ended up being a slight overreaction on my part, which was intended to stop a potential larger one... :v: But it's all good at this point - I confirmed that it's fine how it is now. Sorry about those 15min without it before, though! I hate the idea of editing out imp content, even if it is something like goatse! :D

Anyway, I might try and make an example version of that penguin av I mentioned earlier, tomorrow - assuming nobody's beaten me to the punch!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

lol