Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
av options
This poll is closed.
No change 8 33.33%
Oblivion "your rear end hurt" 15 62.50%
Other (please specify) 1 4.17%
Total: 24 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

this is cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

lol cool

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

lol

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Hah! Very creative :D

Ahhhn excellent! Good idea

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmao

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

----------------

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

copy
Jul 26, 2007

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020

I CANT RESIST SHITTING UP THE BIG BOOBS THREAD WITH MY RANDOM FUCKING MONKEY CHEESE BULLSHIT! IF YOU SEE ME, FUCK ME UP.

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

youre making us look weak in a public space where the Games forum mods are likely to see. so uh, yay for you i guess?

sube
Nov 7, 2022

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

These threads have been so ill advised lately lmfao. So awesome.

lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
Guys. its all loving good. My dick still big. My girl still sexy and latin. My gamer skills still untouchable. Im even getting tanned for the summer, and the beers are ice cold. Lets not lose our heads on how gay the forum is. That being said-if anyone ever touches my posts again I will unleash an rear end boning on this forum that will leave the backside of the goatse guy looking like a holy nun in comparison

----------------

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

Guys. its all loving good. My dick still big. My girl still sexy and latin. My gamer skills still untouchable. Im even getting tanned for the summer, and the beers are ice cold. Lets not lose our heads on how gay the forum is. That being said-if anyone ever touches my posts again I will unleash an rear end boning on this forum that will leave the backside of the goatse guy looking like a holy nun in comparison

:cheers:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

----------------

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

insane anime posted:

----------------

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Oh, I missed this one earlier - very nice!

Anyway, to follow through on the penguin thing, here are a few I quickly cobbled together:

I can always modify them of course, or anyone else can feel free to use the penguin backdrop if they have a better idea for it. The Oblivion Imperial guard is a very strong candidate though, IMO! :D

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Lol remembering oblivion now

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Major Isoor posted:

OK guys, I asked Chuck and the admins about this, and nobody thought it was a terrible idea. :v: So! I just wanted to check if anyone would be interested in us updating the probed user avatar for the Imp Zone, to something more unique/specific to us. Prag has said it'd be OK for us to run the competition and change it, so here we are!
Please note though, that this is also doubling as an 'expression of interest' request. So if people are thinking "eh, I'd rather it be left as-is" then feel free to say so! I'm happy to close this without action, if that's preferred by many. I just figured I'd raise the topic, since I figured a comp could potentially be a fun thing to do that also gives us another 'personalized' thing to add to the IZ CSS :D (astral and Jeff will love having to make the change, I know!) No stress though, if it doesn't pan out - I'm more than happy to leave it as-is, if that's what all the imps out there want!

So assuming people are actually keen to do this, we'll accept entries for maybe a few days to a week, give or take - depending on how quickly the flow of entries comes in. (Assuming any!) Then once we have a bunch, I think we can proceed to leaving it open for a week or so, to give everyone a chance to vote. I'll put in a set date of course, once we reach the voting stage.
To get the ball rolling, here's an MGS3 cell one that I cobbled together. One version with the typical red probe border, one without:

PRIZE: Prag also advised that she's happy to give an av/title cert to the winner. I'll happily chuck in a $20 Amazon voucher too, if that helps sweeten the pot!

you are a fat pussy.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

resign like chuck has to retain any respect imo, tho it's probably too late

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

(Borat voice lol) Spot at the table, spot at the table.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

You can't be a win mod in a fail forum. Just how it is.