Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
av options
This poll is closed.
No change 8 33.33%
Oblivion "your rear end hurt" 15 62.50%
Other (please specify) 1 4.17%
Total: 24 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

(Borat voice lol) Spot at the table, spot at the table.

Lmfao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

(Borat voice lol) Spot at the table, spot at the table.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

they should make chuck an admin as punishment for resigning

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
The Imp Zone Has Received a Seat at the High Table

Only registered members can see post attachments!

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Arrhythmia posted:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Arrhythmia posted:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

make it the 'your rear end hurt. done' one

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

tmfc posted:

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

tmfc posted:

i dont think we need to change it but if we want to, this

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Fungah! posted:

i dont think we need to change it but if we want to, this

also yeah

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
OK, I've added a poll, just so people can simply quickly flick a vote if desired, but obviously feel free to just post like we have been.

I figure it's probably gonna result in the Oblivion guard option being picked, but I want to give people time to nominate if they want to leave it as-is, hence only three buttons. Here are the other options though, in case they grab you:

This one too, although I think it wouls need to be cropped:

Major Isoor fucked around with this message at 02:09 on May 27, 2023

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

cant wait to not vote in the poll because they don't work on the app

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

trying to jack off posted:

cant wait to not vote in the poll because they don't work on the app

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Last minute nomination

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

im fine with changing nothing, if its your rear end hurt thats also fine, nothing else though.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

STONE COLD 64 posted:

im fine with changing nothing, if its your rear end hurt thats also fine, nothing else though.

congrats on the major isoor probabted av for winning with a solid 5 votes out of 9, another sucfesful thread where we accurately gauged the opinions of the average imp

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

congrats on the major isoor probabted av for winning with a solid 5 votes out of 9, another sucfesful thread where we accurately gauged the opinions of the average imp

hahaha yep - but hey, nine out of the dozen total imps showing up for the vote is a pretty decent turnout, considering voting is optional! :D

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i couldn't vote in the poll through the app, or post while i was on probation , so here's my vote now: abstain

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

STONE COLD 64 posted:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i dont care do what you we'll.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
If there were more mods, perhaps we would be better equipped for this discussion, no? mmmthat was a rhetorical question. The answer is an emphatic yes. We NEED more mods and IKs here.

----------------

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

We need admins and that guy in the desert from John Wick 3. It's the only way to protect the zone

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hizke posted:

If there were more mods, perhaps we would be better equipped for this discussion, no? mmmthat was a rhetorical question. The answer is an emphatic yes. We NEED more mods and IKs here.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
Lets table this and return to the discussion when we have a few more options and some of the more, erm, fiery personalities have chilled on the flaming, no?

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm an employment lawyer and am trained in mediation and dealing with grievances. Make me a mod and or admin and I will gently caress everything I see and poo poo on the floor, which would still put me in the top 10% of office holders when it comes to behaviour

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
hot girl summer- gay rear end forum getting hosed by the mins

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
holy poo poo the picture says sometihng loving different when the 1 guy getsp robated. BRAVO Retards! consider me bought t he gently caress in. And to the guy who was being a catty bitch about the poll not showing up on the app---Youre as gay as the thread itself! lol

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

----------------

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Hizke posted:

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lets table this and return to the discussion when we have a few more options and some of the more, erm, fiery personalities have chilled on the flaming, no?

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Alright well, there's been a decent lead for the Oblivion Imperial guard av, so I think I'll leave it for a day in case anyone has any last minute opinions they'd like to voice, then wrap it up accordingly

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Alright, Dongicus' av wins! I'll send a PM about the prize and let the admins know

EpicCareMadBitch
Dec 20, 2008

Squeezy Farm posted:

fun idea OP. here's one i whipped up real quick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EpicCareMadBitch
Dec 20, 2008