Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
av options
This poll is closed.
No change 8 33.33%
Oblivion "your rear end hurt" 15 62.50%
Other (please specify) 1 4.17%
Total: 24 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

insane anime posted:

goatse.jpg

MOD EDIT: Yoink! Got rid of the attachment, as the admins still aren't keen on goatse appearing in the wild. Sorry IA, I know you had your heart set on it

lmfao no way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

elf help book posted:

ok im fully against having mods here now

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Punished Chuck posted:

I guess this is as good a place as any to announce that I’m turning in my badge and gun lol. I haven’t really done anything as a mod and there’s enough skepticism about having mods here that I didn’t really see the point in holding on to a star I’m not even doing anything with. I’ve been on the fence for a week or two and seeing this emptyquoted 8000 times made my mind up :cheerdoge:

lol. get fuckin smoked pussy

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

"I haven’t really done anything as a mod" Oh no poo poo? every day is a vacation? and the mighty chillaxe sits unused?? yeah what a nightmare

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Hizke posted:

Cackling gleefully. Awww is your mighty wittew mod kingdom collapsing in on itself? Perhaps if we had more mods, this would not have happened. Sailor Moon had four other guardians backing her rear end up, s’all I’m gonna say. Simple poo poo really. At least five mods to protect the zone. But no. And now look what you have wrought.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

youre making us look weak in a public space where the Games forum mods are likely to see. so uh, yay for you i guess?

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Hizke posted:

It rocks seeing all my imp zone friends suffer and squirm because I’m a petty, messy bitch that lives for drama.

ppl got mad the last time i tried to do a blue star bounty but i'll put an av cert on whoever gets the major to have a breakdown

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Hey, maybe dont waste the admins time doing background checks if you're just gonna step down anyways.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Hizke posted:

My magic cake brings all the mods to the thread and they’re like we blanked out your post, drat right, we’re scared you’ll get banned

lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Evil Eagle posted:

Think its about time for an Imp Zone Collab. Here's my starting point

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

What the gently caress is this thread?

Chuck needs to step down right the gently caress now

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

e: loving THANK YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Lets table this and return to the discussion when we have a few more options and some of the more, erm, fiery personalities have chilled on the flaming, no?