Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ominous Jazz

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
Goons it's finally happened. I'm a 75 dollionaire. What should I spend this money on? I want to get me a gift. If you had 75 dollars (a rare treat!!) and you couldn't use the money for responsibilities what would you do? I already have resident evil 4.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style

Shipping :(

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style

rear end-penny posted:

I would like 75 dollars worth of heroin please

the money is located on visa gift cards

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style
Alright, Byobbers. So far against my budget of 75 dollars I'm at around 50.

dweltstorm posted:

I would buy 25 cans of pacific punch monster

I will not willingly support the west coast, it calls to me and may one day turn me into a beach boy.

cruft posted:

I would put it in an empty pickle jar and bury it in the back yard.

I don't have a backyard due to renting :(

Escape From Noise posted:

An extra fancy gin and tonic.

gin and tonics rule i feel like a fancy old lady and it tastes like a air freshener

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style

your friend sk posted:

what did you buy so far op

I will update the thread am side

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

is there nothing left sacred in this world???

it's hosed up now it's FIVE BELOW?? bullshit.

i would like to thank everyone for sharing their advice. 75 dollars comes into peoples lives when they need it most and this has truly been a blessing. i hope for each and every one of you to have 75 dollars soon.

Here is the list

socks. This wasn't a goon recommendation but a necessity. Some good, slutty, ankle high socks were much needed because mine have holes. It's weird when you're a kid and you think socks suck so much as a gift but as an adult they're one of the kindest gifts you can receive. legos are better though. these got famous paintings on them and are ~22 for 12. the miss frizzle energy off these socks fills me with joy.

big water bottle

I'm thirsty and this one can go in the dishwasher. it's 40oz, which is large, and it's also ~22 bucks.

mailorder bees posted:

you could get, like, so many tiny magnets

this made me realize i don't have fridge magnets and am living half a life.

eagle eyed readers may have noticed i'm at ~45/75 dollars

Ominous Jazz fucked around with this message at 16:11 on May 24, 2023

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style

alnilam posted:

Wow zero condensation?? it's truly amazing the wonders you can find, when you have 75 dollars

loving ZERO CONDENSATION i can't wait for my drinks to say cold while i'm touching robots and poo poo

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style

Machai posted:

Hop on Aliexpress and just go to town.

i've been cooped and pooped up in my apartment for too long, i wanna go out and about

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style

alnilam posted:

what kind of things do you llike to do op

i like photography, roleplaying games, cooking, comics, and being lazy on the river

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style

calhoun posted:

Ominous jazz should start playing... The Lottery.

I got a flyer from a car dealership and I am now the proud owner of a five dollar gift card