Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

a friend :)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/185905419091

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

what did you buy so far op

Join the BYOB Army

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Ominous Jazz posted:

it's hosed up now it's FIVE BELOW?? bullshit.

i would like to thank everyone for sharing their advice. 75 dollars comes into peoples lives when they need it most and this has truly been a blessing. i hope for each and every one of you to have 75 dollars soon.

Here is the list

socks. This wasn't a goon recommendation but a necessity. Some good, slutty, ankle high socks were much needed because mine have holes. It's weird when you're a kid and you think socks suck so much as a gift but as an adult they're one of the kindest gifts you can receive. legos are better though. these got famous paintings on them and are ~22 for 12. the miss frizzle energy off these socks fills me with joy.

big water bottle

I'm thirsty and this one can go in the dishwasher. it's 40oz, which is large, and it's also ~22 bucks.

this made me realize i don't have fridge magnets and am living half a life.

eagle eyed readers may have noticed i'm at ~45/75 dollars

great picks!

Join the BYOB Army

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

i'm late with this but maybe you'll want to put some extra cash into it: https://5kount.com/products/virginity-rocks-singlet-burgundy

only $70!

Join the BYOB Army