Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

with a rebel yell she QQd
Jan 18, 2007

Villain

I, with a rebel yell she QQd, Oath to paint Espern Locarno (GW) in May!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

Oath complete!

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

I, with a rebel yell she QQd, Oath to paint Pious Vorne (GW) in June!

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

Oath complete!

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

I, with a rebel yell she QQd, Oath to paint Jago Sevatarion (GW/FW) in July!

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

Oath complete!

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

I, with a rebel yell she QQd, Oath to paint this 2nd edition marine (GW) in August!

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

Oath complete!

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

I, with a rebel yell she QQd, Oath to paint this necromancer (GW) in September!

I managed to catch some flu or covid or whatever so a bit under the weather. Lets hope this work out!

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

Oath complete!

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

I, with a rebel yell she QQd, Oath to paint this orc chucker (GW) in Orktober!

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

Oath complete!

Had to recreate my orc blood bowl team colours from 7-8 years ago.

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

I, with a rebel yell she QQd, Oath to paint this Bertha Bestraufrung (GW) in November!

Excuse the atrocious photo quality.

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

Oath complete!

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

I, with a rebel yell she QQd, Oath to paint this Chaos Sorcerer on horse (GW) in December!

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

Oath complete!

Edit: I know you like my one day paintjobs, so here is a WIP photo at the end of the first session, I sadly could not finish it in one go but got really close!
Find the differences.

with a rebel yell she QQd fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Dec 28, 2023

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

Leperflesh posted:

Very nice. I see some edge highlighting, the little white bit on the left arm. Some ink or staining, like the little arrowhead shaped medallion on the harness between the two skulls went from silver to rusted. Maybe some basing? Hard to make out the basing in the lighting, which btw is otherwise fantastic, you take very good photos of your work.

Indeed, mostly just spent time on the stuff on the staff, some pouches, belts(?) on his hands and the metals/armor trims.

The base is just black right now, because I have no idea what size will be needed in The Old World yet!

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

I, with a rebel yell she QQd, Oath to paint these 3 Hobgoblin Sneaky Gits (GW) in January!

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

Oath complete!

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

Beffer posted:

They look great. I love the toenails! And I'm relieved you got your gobbos off those filthy round bases.

For a good 10 minutes you freaked me out, as I was sure I never showed these minis online so you had to visit my apartment to see them on round bases.

Then I realised I put two of them on the painting handles with round bases attached for the oath photo...

I have to stop drinking.

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

I, with a rebel yell she QQd, Oath to paint these 12 Chaos Warriors (GW) in February!

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

Oath complete!

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

Beffer posted:

Is the banner freehand? Very cool

Sadly not. It's a bunch of transfers combined.

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

I, with a rebel yell she QQd, Oath to paint this Carnival of Chaos brother (GW) in March! Claiming Rescue Ranger as I got this far with the painting in 2021 and its about time I finished it.

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

Oath complete!

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

I, with a rebel yell she QQd, Oath to paint these 4 Lannisters and 2 Cleganes (CMON) in April!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

Oath complete!