Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Decision Dino
Aug 3, 2010

We'll invade Russia.
I'll join in and post some stuff that'll make use of the relaxed format.

I, Bad Decision Dino, oath a single Squat for May!
With a couple of days left in the month, I just wanted a fun model to paint a try out some of the new paints (new Vallejo Game Color, SC75 Alchemy, SC75 artist acryllic and SC75 oils) and new wet palette (RGG studio XL 2) I bought, and try some new techniques.

I had a little hobby time in the afternoon when my kids were napping, and decided to get started on trying to get a nice airbrushed gradient on him before I thought about taking a picture.

I, Bad Decision Dino, oath a Balrog and Dweller in the Dark for June!
Next month I'll finish off this Balrog and Dweller in the Dark to round out my Moria army for MESBG.

I, Bad Decision Dino, oath 500 points of Sons of Horus for August!
One of the thing I want to try with the more relaxed format is oathing a bigger project and then coming back to it each month. The stars appear to have finally aligned on me being able to play Heresy, and I am very hyped. My list (for now) consists of 18 models (centurion, 7 reavers and 10 despoilers). I'm still waiting on some of the bits and paints to come in the mail. My partial goal for June is to get everything built, converted, magnetized, primed and to airbrush the primary colour transition (green and colour) and a coat of gloss on all the models.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Decision Dino
Aug 3, 2010

We'll invade Russia.

Bad Decision Dino posted:

I'll join in and post some stuff that'll make use of the relaxed format.

I, Bad Decision Dino, oath a single Squat for May!
With a couple of days left in the month, I just wanted a fun model to paint a try out some of the new paints (new Vallejo Game Color, SC75 Alchemy, SC75 artist acryllic and SC75 oils) and new wet palette (RGG studio XL 2) I bought, and try some new techniques.

I had a little hobby time in the afternoon when my kids were napping, and decided to get started on trying to get a nice airbrushed gradient on him before I thought about taking a picture.

Oath complete!

This guy was mostly an excuse for me to try out an oil wash.