Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I should probably get in on this for more motivation to finish my dumb bullshit.

I, Cthulu Carl, oath to paint these Demonship minis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Three out of five Demonship minis done

Just have the two Blade Demons left. Right now they're red, but I dunno, I might redo them in orange to keep things bright.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Finished up the two Blade Demons for Demonship

So that's Oath Complete!

Now to start on the terrain...

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

OK, time to keep this going while keeping my goals modest...

I, Cthulu Carl, oath to complete the floor segments for Demonship

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I guess this is Oath Complete

Spent most of the month trying to figure out if I should mount the deck plates or try to magnetize them or something so they stay together. In the end, I just went with gluing them to some XPS foam, using Mod Podge covered masking tape to cover the edges, and also using a magnetic sheet on the bottom so I can stick it down for transport/storage, and also to set it on some 123 blocks to help keep it steady when in use.

The blood and vomit might be a little too much and the paint job itself too plain, but looks all right enough when it's got all the other terrain bits on it.

I need to revisit most of the terrain anyway because there's quite a bit of warping on the them.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I guess I'll take a break from Demonship stuff and go with the theme

September Oath - 1 Squad for Majestic 13

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Oath complete!

Majestic 13 squad done

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

The other game I'm trying to get set up for is Dread Nights, so I should probably get spoopy with it

October Oath: Six (6) Fell Wargs that I'll be using as werewolves

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

vaporwave dwarves rule

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Oath Complete!