Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

It's a show that has moments instead of episodes. I've seen every one, but since they rarely have a beginning, middle and end, no single episode really sticks in one's mind. The show just kind of continues episode to episode since it's meant to be binge watched.

Just say the amsterdam episode is your favorite and you'll be in the clear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

kntfkr posted:

None of the apple shows are good.

Severance was awesome. But since it's a mystery box show it's guaranteed to get much worse now that its first season is over.

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

cat botherer posted:

I swear I've been hearing about Ted Lasso from loving everywhere the past few couple weeks. I know the show has been going on for a couple years, but now no one can shut up about it even though the last season was bad (?).

It's literally the only mainstream tv show that has new episodes airing at the moment. Every other watercooler type show has either finished its run or wont get season for another year.