Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
the whole "kill yourself or ill kill you" was so painfully obviously made up

op leave them alone you are going to lie your way to your friend going back in (if you didn't commit the initial crime in the first place)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i thought it was sus when he dropped the one liner, "nice of you to... hang around"

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Isaboo is bigpeeler right?

5 golden manbabies amirite

Admiralty Flag
Jun 7, 2007

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

i thought it was sus when he dropped the one liner, "nice of you to... hang around"

"Drop in anytime."

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I'm not gonna hold a grudge

It was obvious that you have a ton of inside knowledge about prison life, everything being salty on the outside rang immediately true for me for example

Did you get scared when it went so viral on Twitter? I would have been.

What prompted the reveal?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Spinz posted:

It was obvious that you have a ton of inside knowledge about prison life, everything being salty on the outside rang immediately true for me for example

Tommy two times once went viral on Twitter.

He said his PO was reading the comments and almost sent him back to the klink

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

He said his PO was reading the comments and almost sent him back to the klink

OP loving up his family's probation for dying forum clout LOL

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

im cousin todd and im watching anime right now

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

isaboo posted:

lol, never change, goons. Like I said y'all don't disappoint, for better or for worse.

I wrote a bunch of stuff addressing various points made but realized it would just end with accusations of doubling down (and still will anyway). I get it, I've been here a long time.

Anyway, my friend "Harvey" is real, Miss Priss' adoption was real, the job is real, Cousin Todd is real (though that's not his name), and the stories about life inside are real (with a few embellishments and changes). The victim, the abuse, and the outcome are accurate but a couple of details were changed.

And ya know what, the advice and recommendations given were real, so thanks. The anime talk was wasted breath, but still appreciated.

Ain't this what it's all about, anyway?

Y'all can close the thread, gas it, nuke it from orbit, continue to dogpile, whatever. Harvey says he'll stick around so it's all good.

why did you cheerlead yourself in other threads like you weren't the author lol

isaboo posted:

Imagine passing up harveys zoo zoos for mod. Shameful.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

Spinz posted:

Yes I mentioned this but when it hit Twitter he got anxious. It was mostly good vibes there though so he calmed down.

He can say more about this if he wants, but he just didn't want to use this forum or format to talk about it any longer. I think he said something like "I don't know man, I think we should end this, how about making a post explaining and thanking people for their help."

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

I heard the phrase "in a vacuum" and immediately fingered the poster as a goon
saying 'god what a terrible snipe' in the prison chain gang

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

isaboo posted:

Yes I mentioned this but when it hit Twitter he got anxious. It was mostly good vibes there though so he calmed down.

He can say more about this if he wants, but he just didn't want to use this forum or format to talk about it any longer. I think he said something like "I don't know man, I think we should end this, how about making a post explaining and thanking people for their help."
I was posting to you not him :)

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

pandy fackler posted:

why did you cheerlead yourself in other threads like you weren't the author lol

lol, making a single joke in a thread about harvey being a mod at the height of his popularity is cheerleading. okay.

I told him it would be funny for someone to make a pitch for him to be a mod, given the history of mods on SA.

lol the best part about this is watching the thread vote go down down down

isaboo fucked around with this message at 17:30 on Jun 5, 2023

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Spinz posted:

I was posting to you not him :)

the lines are beginning to blur. soon isaboo won't know who's the real OP and where harvey zoo zoo begins and ends. smash cut to him locked in an insane asylum laughing his head off and screaming, "THERES A LOT OF CUM IN THE SHOWERS!! AHAHAHAHA"

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Spinz posted:

goon cred, duh

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
lol yeah, after 20 years I'm chasing goon cred in tyool 2023

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
:gas: thread ban isaboo

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

lol I saw that before the edit

oh no! anyway,

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
ISABOO??!?!!? MORE LIKE ISABOO-URNS!!!!

THREAD WAS INTERESTING gently caress, sorry about leaving caps lock on.

Punishment should be to have to post daily kitty pics for 3 months.

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
I dunno guys I could make my ventriloquist dummy speak again, but I think he just wants to stay the case.

Ill let him know you all wish him well though.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Jimmy "milf" diamonds says CRAPPLE is the wave of the future

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Some of y’all are dumb motherfuckers lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

isaboo posted:

lol, never change, goons. Like I said y'all don't disappoint, for better or for worse.

I wrote a bunch of stuff addressing various points made but realized it would just end with accusations of doubling down (and still will anyway). I get it, I've been here a long time.

Anyway, my friend "Harvey" is real, Miss Priss' adoption was real, the job is real, Cousin Todd is real (though that's not his name), and the stories about life inside are real (with a few embellishments and changes). The victim, the abuse, and the outcome are accurate but a couple of details were changed.

And ya know what, the advice and recommendations given were real, so thanks. The anime talk was wasted breath, but still appreciated.

Ain't this what it's all about, anyway?

Y'all can close the thread, gas it, nuke it from orbit, continue to dogpile, whatever. Harvey says he'll stick around so it's all good.

bruh

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
whitebeard bleeding from multiple wounds and dying after being betrayed by blackbeard shotung HARVEY IS REAL before he dies of wounds

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

tempted

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Wow I can't believe people are pissed because of someone pretending to be someone they're not on the internets

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

good old fashioned mod challenge it. isaboo has to murder someone and serve 30 years in prison to be allowed to post again

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

good old fashioned mod challenge it. isaboo has to murder someone and serve 30 years in prison to be allowed to post again

a specially crafted really justified seeming murder too

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Thinking to gas

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

whitebeard bleeding from multiple wounds and dying after being betrayed by blackbeard shotung HARVEY IS REAL before he dies of wounds
blackbeard stepping out of the shadows revealing that he can now post from two accounts at once

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Endorph posted:

blackbeard stepping out of the shadows revealing that he can now post from two accounts at once

lol

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

get the cat an account

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

I heard the phrase "in a vacuum" and immediately fingered the poster as a goon

I maintain this is the dumbest justification for why it's fake bc 'in a vacuum' is not a goon phrase

Other people have pointed out way more valid reasons, but it was fun to believe and play along.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

get the cat an account

This

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

StrangersInTheNight posted:

I maintain this is the dumbest justification for why it's fake bc 'in a vacuum' is not a goon phrase

Other people have pointed out way more valid reasons, but it was fun to believe and play along.

No. It's just common now and internet speak as of a few years ago or less.

I mean I was right so why am I even responding to this lol even lmao

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
Yeah I don't know why he's fixated on that phrase, Harvey may or may not have said it, I can't remember. It's not a foreign language and the guy reads a lot but I get that an ex-con using those words could be suspicious to some folks.

Like I said he was following along while we were on the phone or right next to me. Sometimes I rephrased what he said, sometimes I didn't, sometimes he posted things himself.

Anyway, y'all can play amongst yourselves now. For those of you that enjoyed Harvey's story and gave good advice, thanks.

VVV or continue to be angry lol

isaboo fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Jun 5, 2023

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

isaboo posted:

Yeah I don't know why he's fixated on that phrase, Harvey may or may not have said it, I can't remember. It's not a foreign language and the guy reads a lot but I get that an ex-con using those words could be suspicious to some folks.

Like I said he was following along while we were on the phone or right next to me. Sometimes I rephrased what he said, sometimes I didn't, sometimes he posted things himself.

Anyway, y'all can play amongst yourselves now. For those of you that enjoyed Harvey's story and gave good advice, thanks.

you broke kayfabe you cant start kayfabing again after you broke kayfabe you dumb bitch

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

give in

Tungsten
Aug 10, 2004

Your Working Boy

cant wait to find out harvey is a six foot rabbit or some drat thing

zoo zoos petals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

you broke kayfabe you cant start kayfabing again after you broke kayfabe you dumb bitch

its a shoot, a drat heel turn, he's a jobber!

i dont really know what these terms mean tbh