Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Cousin Todd will know what to do 🔪

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
no regrets, it was a great thread. probably one of the funner times on the forums in recent history.

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

was the cat real

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

yes

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Jimmy two times reached out to me, he said that Larry the Peg wanted his copy of Firefly Season 1 back.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

was the cat real

this is the most important question of the thread

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

My friend Bandit and Skinny Luke told me that firefly was a huge hit back when I was in the DOC

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Honestly it was pretty fun while it lasted.

Motherfuckers need to learn to keep kayfabe though.

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
it was real to me DAMMIT

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
so i am dumb as gently caress what was real again?

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
motherfuckers act like they forgot about 'fabe

Nice Van My Man
Jan 1, 2008

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

was the cat real

Okay the cat might not have been real, but if you loved that cat all I can say is that there exists a very similar pet that you would love just as much (it's an iguana).

Anyway, kind of surprised how disappoint the thread is. We've all been around here awhile and this is how they all go, I thought everyone was just playing along anyway. At least no money changed hands this time.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

motherfuckers act like they forgot about 'fabe

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

just got off the phone with cousin todd, he said to :gas:

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

cousin todd sucked me off

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

StrangersInTheNight posted:

no regrets, it was a great thread. probably one of the funner times on the forums in recent history.

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
no regrets, it was a great thread. nobody reflect on the fact that if oz-enjoyer started a gofundme, many people would've been fleeced

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Nice Van My Man posted:

At least no money changed hands this time.

well someone speed bought that stupid prison mike avatar in a desperate attempt to insert themselves into a forums legend

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Thank you op for raising awareness of you being a lame idiot

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

no regrets, it was a great thread. nobody reflect on the fact that if oz-enjoyer started a gofundme, many people would've been fleeced

Naw, I would have posted and there would have been some scrutiny then

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

the thing that would've made me immediately suspect and would've ruined the thread enjoyment is if money had come into it. doobie's dog house and lowtax have both ensured that SA gofundmes are a bad idea. as it is, it was just a nice thread about a chill guy picking up his life which those who posted in enjoyed.

StrangersInTheNight fucked around with this message at 16:36 on Jun 5, 2023

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
it would have been cool as hell if a gofundme was started

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
lol, never change, goons. Like I said y'all don't disappoint, for better or for worse.

I wrote a bunch of stuff addressing various points made but realized it would just end with accusations of doubling down (and still will anyway). I get it, I've been here a long time.

Anyway, my friend "Harvey" is real, Miss Priss' adoption was real, the job is real, Cousin Todd is real (though that's not his name), and the stories about life inside are real (with a few embellishments and changes). The victim, the abuse, and the outcome are accurate but a couple of details were changed.

And ya know what, the advice and recommendations given were real, so thanks. The anime talk was wasted breath, but still appreciated.

StrangersInTheNight posted:

Ain't this what it's all about, anyway?

Y'all can close the thread, gas it, nuke it from orbit, continue to dogpile, whatever. Harvey says he'll stick around so it's all good.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Konar posted:

so i am dumb as gently caress what was real again?

You’re real, OP

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

isaboo posted:

lol, never change, goons. Like I said y'all don't disappoint, for better or for worse.

I wrote a bunch of stuff addressing various points made but realized it would just end with accusations of doubling down (and still will anyway). I get it, I've been here a long time.

Anyway, my friend "Harvey" is real, Miss Priss' adoption was real, the job is real, Cousin Todd is real (though that's not his name), and the stories about life inside are real (with a few embellishments and changes). The victim, the abuse, and the outcome are accurate but a couple of details were changed.

And ya know what, the advice and recommendations given were real, so thanks. The anime talk was wasted breath, but still appreciated.

Y'all can close the thread, gas it, nuke it from orbit, continue to dogpile, whatever. Harvey says he'll stick around so it's all good.

lol bullshit

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

lol these are great, thanks

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Trust me, the guy who made up all this poo poo

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
cant wait to find out harvey is a six foot rabbit or some drat thing

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

cant wait to find out harvey is a six foot rabbit or some drat thing

You're in luck

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

isaboo posted:

blow it out your rear end!!!

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

isaboo posted:

Thing is you could have easily done this in a non-disingenuous way instead of indulging your creative writing talents, now whenever harvey posts people are going to be sus that it's not actually him.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

free hubcaps posted:

Thing is you could have easily done this in a non-disingenuous way instead of indulging your creative writing talents, now whenever harvey posts people are going to be sus that it's not actually him.

Yeah, not being able to trust anything other goons post, that’s a pretty horrible state to be in!

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

i can only blame myself for hearing "i killed my stepdad by waiting in his house with a noose and gun, said a one liner, and blasted him away" and thinking well. ok, if he says so

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Isaboo is bigpeeler right?

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

isaboo posted:

Passive aggressive bitch. User loses posting privileges for 12 hours.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

free hubcaps posted:

He wanted an outlet to talk about things and this was the way he was most comfortable doing it so that's what we did.

But yeah, I don't know if he'll want to continue posting with the harveys zoo zoos account. When he told me about that term being used in prison I said it'd make a great username and that's how the ball got rolling.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I literally loving knew it and you fucks vilified me

I heard the phrase "in a vacuum" and immediately fingered the poster as a goon

ha ha

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
I was wondering what the red text would be and how long it would take. What's the picture from?

cumpantry posted:

Passive aggressive bitch. User loses posting privileges for 12 hours.

I wish I could remember what that was about but I think it might have been something I posted about mangosteens in one of his threads. Or maybe that was prior to the mangosteen stuff, I don't know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i have to come clean and admit to my shame now after seeing this

sigh... i'm actually forums poster smugworth