Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Hey OP, are you doing therapy or did therapy when you were inside?

You seem to have a pretty level head now, but I'm wondering this because it will only help you in the long run.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

harveys zoo zoos posted:

there is no true rehabilitation inside except for the guards slamming the cell doors shut and yelling 'rehabilitate yourselves' and 'read your bible'

sorry but i laughed

kntfkr posted:

a 6er for murder would be funny, yes

also this. op gets SA already

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

At least twothree brazilians

ftfy

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Toxic Mental posted:

Elentor was permabanned though lol So two is correct

i'm brazilian

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

OP please do not play video games

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

If we are recommending chefs on youtube i recommend https://www.youtube.com/@ChefJeanPierre. He makes a lot of simple to complex recipes but his videos are always worth a watch because he actually explains why he's doing the thing hes doing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

harveys zoo zoos posted:

wow so that is something you all do here. that's very cool. i will look those up here

i don't know about one for me though. i owe society, society doesn't owe me

You should email or Private Message a moderator or admin (people with blue or red stars next to their name) if you ever want to have a fundraiser. They can hopefully point you to the goonfund thread instead, because all fundraiser threads ended up in drama.