Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

im permabanned poster harveystomper58. i first started reading gbs when i was about 40. by 50 i got really obsessed with the concept of "prison" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like ""cum town sounds like the prison shower" and "curated by goons encylopedia of modern internet life. I think I might organize the links and such by category in a self-hosted wiki for him." in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "ironic" style of GBS humor was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" GBS to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to being a pathological liar. peace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

isaboo posted:

He'll continue to post on his own, I'm sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHVR485txX8

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

i still think we could get some good out of this. people were clearly interested in connecting with prisoners, maybe you can start a pen pal system to recommend them video game essayists

loving dorks lmao
killing my drug dealer was the real 'dark souls'

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

flying into a violent flashback-induced rage when patches kicks me into a pit after taking my money

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i was arrested 20 years ago, before library cards existed

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

im cousin todd and im watching anime right now

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

I heard the phrase "in a vacuum" and immediately fingered the poster as a goon
saying 'god what a terrible snipe' in the prison chain gang

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

whitebeard bleeding from multiple wounds and dying after being betrayed by blackbeard shotung HARVEY IS REAL before he dies of wounds
blackbeard stepping out of the shadows revealing that he can now post from two accounts at once