Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
imagine getting out of the big house just to find out you're a fake post. gently caress the carceral system

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
i still think we could get some good out of this. people were clearly interested in connecting with prisoners, maybe you can start a pen pal system to recommend them video game essayists

loving dorks lmao

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
no regrets, it was a great thread. nobody reflect on the fact that if oz-enjoyer started a gofundme, many people would've been fleeced

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
*in 2 months* im so sorry everyone, my very real friend died. no one ask me how or attempt to send flowers