Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
What was the jenkem situation in prison?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

harveys zoo zoos posted:

hmm is this a trick

it looks black and blue to me

You are correct, we use this question to separate humans from humanoid androids implanted into society to assassinate dissidents on behalf of the NSA, their color vision is still kinda shaky.

You've heard of those, right?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Also if you go to the big cities, expect people to wear "dazzle camo fashion" designed to fool facial recognition technology built into the ever present surveillance drones. Stuff like this:

It used to be that only hardcore cyber runners used to wear this stuff, but nowadays it's essential for anyone who doesn't want to be recorded in the Cloud (you've heard of the Cloud, right?)

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

harveys zoo zoos posted:

oh yeah wow i wanted to ask about 9/11 and what it was like outside. we heard rumors and then actually saw the news i think the next day. a ton of fights broke out against the muslims once we found out about the terrorists and we were locked down for a month. i got stabbed through my cheek during that mess it was awful.

Everybody cool was wearing this shirt

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Enderzero posted:

No it’s not. Paid registration started in like august 2001 I believe.

Mods knew???

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Cojawfee posted:

People were genuinely terrified that the terrorists were going to blow up their small town with 50 people in it.

In the end, they did. Those terrorists were called... American capitalists

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

XYZAB posted:

Can I get one of our two Brazilian goons to back me up on the 100% completely factual cat piss alien story from 1996?? Plz tia. I’m being surrounded on all flanks by angry flat earthers in here.

The cat piss alien is real, and my friend

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

A Terrible Person posted:

It's weird. After all these years of distance you can see that Buckley actually put some thought and effort into this. He didn't pull it off by any means, but there's still some attention to detail despite the blurred out stock photo background. Everyone was all about the background story and the B^D thing or whatever, but... It's not as egregious as I remembered

Some thought? It's an out of nowhere miscarriage strip in the middle of a whacky video game guyz webcomic run, accompanied by a "miscarriage is often harder on the woman, but you should still move on and heal" screed

I think the accompanying text and general context of what CAD was is what really makes this one work, and without it, it really doesn't pack the punch it does if you've absorbed this cursed knowledge in its whole

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Thank you op for raising awareness of you being a lame idiot

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Trust me, the guy who made up all this poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Everybody who voted 1, my extremely real friend Harvey is going to kill again unless you change your vote to 5