Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

isaboo posted:

I don't know but prison, and especially a lengthy sentence like the OP got, is something none of us here can really relate to. I've heard wild stories from ex-cons I've known and popular media has some hosed up true prison tales too. But anyway I'm here for the ride and it's good so far.

no way man you dont say

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

isaboo posted:

Yeah I don't know why he's fixated on that phrase, Harvey may or may not have said it, I can't remember. It's not a foreign language and the guy reads a lot but I get that an ex-con using those words could be suspicious to some folks.

Like I said he was following along while we were on the phone or right next to me. Sometimes I rephrased what he said, sometimes I didn't, sometimes he posted things himself.

Anyway, y'all can play amongst yourselves now. For those of you that enjoyed Harvey's story and gave good advice, thanks.

VVV or continue to be angry lol

have you considered that people would have still believed you if you had said outright you were posting on his behalf instead of pretending to be an interested party you gigantic loving moron.