Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cessna
Feb 20, 2013

KHABAHBLOOOM

harveys zoo zoos posted:

yes that's one of the first things i want to do to feel better about myself, physically. i'll get them covered up with something ursula k leguin related or maybe something buddhist or taoist

it will take time to finance and get done though

Hey, if you ever start a gofundme (online way to raise $) I'll pitch in some cash for this.

If you're in Colorado I know some good tattoo artists who could help also.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cessna
Feb 20, 2013

KHABAHBLOOOM

Peggy Edson posted:

the prequels are george lucas sticking his head so deep in his rear end he can eat twice. episode 3 is okay

disney bought the entire franchise in 2012 and anything released since then is soulless corporate cash grab garbage

none of it is good

Disagree, Andor is excellent.

Although the prison scenes might be a bit unfun for the op.

Cessna
Feb 20, 2013

KHABAHBLOOOM

harveys zoo zoos posted:

i did adopt a kitty yesterday. she is about 9 or 10 years old, and was in the shelter for 2 weeks after her owner became very ill and could no longer care for her.

Outstanding.

Cessna
Feb 20, 2013

KHABAHBLOOOM

I've heard that some people behind bars play D&D and games like it to pass the time.

This makes sense to me; personally I played a lot when I was in the Marines and stuck on ship. There is a lot of downtime at sea; once you get your stuff clean there's pretty much nothing to do, you're pretty much just stuck in a metal can - so I can see the similarities. And D&D books and dice are relatively portable, you can take them from place to place with you.

Is this true, or is it not really a thing?

Cessna
Feb 20, 2013

KHABAHBLOOOM

big cummers ONLY posted:

And it's mostly played by chomos.

welp, I'll pass.

Cessna
Feb 20, 2013

KHABAHBLOOOM

Regarde Aduck posted:

so wait do you think you catch the chomo by playing the game?

Does that mean that by considering it you were considering being a chomo?

I've never done time, but it is my understanding that association with chomos is a good way to get thought of as being one yourself, which is a great way to get stabbed.

So, yeah, nope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cessna
Feb 20, 2013

KHABAHBLOOOM

So is it too late to give to the gofundme?