Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

What was it like to take acid in prison? I can't even imagine tripping and not being able to go outside much less being stuck in that environment, curious about your experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

isaboo posted:

Imagine passing up harveys zoo zoos for mod. Shameful.

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

isaboo posted:

lol, never change, goons. Like I said y'all don't disappoint, for better or for worse.

I wrote a bunch of stuff addressing various points made but realized it would just end with accusations of doubling down (and still will anyway). I get it, I've been here a long time.

Anyway, my friend "Harvey" is real, Miss Priss' adoption was real, the job is real, Cousin Todd is real (though that's not his name), and the stories about life inside are real (with a few embellishments and changes). The victim, the abuse, and the outcome are accurate but a couple of details were changed.

And ya know what, the advice and recommendations given were real, so thanks. The anime talk was wasted breath, but still appreciated.

Ain't this what it's all about, anyway?

Y'all can close the thread, gas it, nuke it from orbit, continue to dogpile, whatever. Harvey says he'll stick around so it's all good.

why did you cheerlead yourself in other threads like you weren't the author lol

isaboo posted:

Imagine passing up harveys zoo zoos for mod. Shameful.

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

having the time of my life watching the thread vote go down. harvey is just out of frame, laughing too

pandy fackler fucked around with this message at 18:55 on Jun 5, 2023