Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Hey OP, I don’t know if anyone has told you yet but anime is bad. You should remember that if you want to keep living your best life. French cartoons are pretty cool though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQJGsn_UIuE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Hello OP, it’s me again. :wave: Did you know in that in this day and age you can be anything you want? You can even be an animal! The only limit is how much poo poo you’re willing to put up with from other people. It’s not too different from your time except that thanks to the internet you can find weirdos who will be supportive about anything, so whatever it is you want to do you might as well go for it.

Anyway, here’s a video of a dude being a dog for you to enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeq8vyxEIrI

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Also OP can read and there’s like three or maybe even four different megathreads in these very forums that are dedicated to guffawing at Elon’s buffoonery.

Oh, and I don’t know if you’re a sports guy OP, but we have this new sport now that’s pretty rad. It’s called Slamball. It’s kind of like basketball except there’s trampolines. If that sounds like your kind of vibe you should check it out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ouXw328WYI

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Two things some goons just can’t understand:
1.) being nice to people
2.) kayfabe

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

:five:

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

im permabanned poster harveystomper58. i first started reading gbs when i was about 40. by 50 i got really obsessed with the concept of "prison" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like ""cum town sounds like the prison shower" and "curated by goons encylopedia of modern internet life. I think I might organize the links and such by category in a self-hosted wiki for him." in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "ironic" style of GBS humor was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" GBS to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to being a pathological liar. peace.

Dick Fontaine posted:

Two things some goons just can’t understand:
1.) being nice to people
2.) kayfabe

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Chinatown posted:

sending this thread to the gas chamber would be a little too on the nose imho

:laffo:

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Konar posted:

so i am dumb as gently caress what was real again?

You’re real, OP

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

free hubcaps posted:

Thing is you could have easily done this in a non-disingenuous way instead of indulging your creative writing talents, now whenever harvey posts people are going to be sus that it's not actually him.

Yeah, not being able to trust anything other goons post, that’s a pretty horrible state to be in!

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Xun posted:

I am honestly more shocked that so many people seemed to turn around right as he posted cat photos. Guess cats are just that powerful

:powercatte:

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

XYZAB posted:

HAHAHA holy gently caress

EDIT: WHAT THE gently caress IS THIS EGG AVATAR???

ALSO :synpa:

quote:

"Egg" or "Egg Mode" is an Internet and LGBTQ+ slang used to describe transgender individuals who do not realize they are a transgender person yet, or are in denial about being a transgender individual. The term is best compared to "the closet," a term used when referring to a state of secrecy and insecurity about one's homosexuality, with "hatching" having a similar meaning as "coming out."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Harvey brought a message of love and here ya’ll are hating it up.