Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

THEY MADE THE BEER GAY AND THATS OK

harveys zoo zoos posted:

my cousin was here a long time ago and said it was better than the reddit so i started reading a few things here a couple of months ago. i like the tv section because i watch a lot of tv

What shows are you watching?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

harveys zoo zoos posted:

the newest show i watch is succession. i like it a lot

on netflix i like 'the 100' and my cousin gave me his battlestar galactica dvds and that is really good i am almost finished

i also like prison break. we watched that one inside hahaha. but other prison shows are hard for me to watch

prison break is funny and silly though so i can handle it

he says i should watch a show called lost

I would say that one of the positives of being locked up is that you didnt have to watch Lost, so imo avoid that one!

HBO has some great mini series, Rome I would suggest as well as Boardwalk Empire.

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

sure okay posted:

The most important thing to know is that they made this show called Game of Thrones which started great, got terrible, and then very recently got good again.

Not much else notable happened

I just realized in OPs entire stint GRRM released what, Winds of Winter?

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

harveys zoo zoos posted:

yes, outdoor stuff is mostly what i want to do nowadays. the sheer amount of green around me is almost overwhelming.

and food. i'm enjoying real food but my gosh everything is sooo salty compared to what i'm used to

Congrats, you are now eligible for a British passport!