Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

You should post an application to be a GBS moderator in the feedback thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Just a little word of advice, saying the phrase "crapple" in the serious hardware/software subforum, or "Xbox is junk" in the games subforum, will get you thrown into posting prison or even banned from the site and someone will need to drop another :10bux: in your posting commissary

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Konar posted:

i look forward to the day when we can get one of these threads where the goon isn't a violent murdering type, maybe some white collar inside trading type stuff would be palatable

I sometimes use my employee discount to make straw purchases for my friends. This is against company policy

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Did you ever make a Glock dookie

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I do not recommend any so-called "Anime" op, it will rot your brain and lead to, how shall I put this, "incorrect" thought patterns

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

MrQwerty posted:

You should totally watch Akira

Akira is what is referred to as "gateway anime"

cumpantry posted:

also kaiji, you should watch kaiji dude you would love that poo poo i bet

Exhibit A

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Smugworth posted:

Did you ever make a Glock dookie