Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

harveys zoo zoos posted:

yes i can

i killed my stepfather. he sexually abused my older sister for a long time. she didn't tell anyone for a long time because she was afraid of him. our mother divorced him for other reasons and then my sister told us what happened. she killed herself soon after. when i found out i planned to make him kill himself by hanging. i broke into his house and waited for him to come home. i had the noose ready and a gun. i held him at gunpoint and made him put the noose around his neck and told him i would kill him if he didnt kill himself. the rope broke and he fell and we fought so i had to shoot him. i buried him on a neighbor's farm but his body was found a month later. i made mistakes and they found out i did it.

Probably too late now, but you can use the internet to find the best quality rope for your murdering needs. Click here to find out more! https://www.gadgetreview.com/best-rope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Peggy Edson posted:

the gently caress is wrong with you?

The internet has revolutionized the entire shopping experience! Our murderous friend has paid his debt to society, so now it's time to rack up some debt in the name of Amazon.com, Inc.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

I murdered an entire bucket of KFC at lunch and it only molested my sister a little tiny bit

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

If you don't want to buy an avatar you can always shank someone and take theirs