Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
you remember that Donald Trump guy? someone went and made him the president lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
oh yeah and if you like weed there's a ton of really good weed around nowadays compared to how it was back then

dsf
Jul 1, 2004

harveys zoo zoos posted:

thank you this is the kind of thing i was hoping to learn

youtube does look cool. i have used it a little but i get a lot of suggestions that i don't like, like right wing stuff and i dont know why.

i don't know anything much at all about music anymore. i liked the hair metal stuff when i was younger but now i don't know what to try. my cousin showed me his spotify and it looks really cool

yes i am looking at trade unions to get a start. i wanted to be a nurse or teacher when i was in high school but that didn't work out

the right wing stuff being pushed to you on youtube is a modern feature of most social media algorithms that are designed to push content that 'increases engagement' (stuff that is most likely to shock and enrage people) no matter what. you have to manually start blocking those videos and channels and EVENTUALLY you'll stop seeing that poo poo.. mostly

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
bascially a bunch of anime pedos got banned from this site in 2004, and would go on to create their own site (4chan) which would have catastrophic effects on the developing internet culture, leading to the rise of the reactionary 'alt-right' which would get Donald Trump elected (among other things). so in a nutshell because of this website we can all look forward to getting conscripted and dying in the water wars of 2030

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
lmao definitely get poon-poon an account

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
sometimes guys like to stick things up their rear end in a top hat. in order to stimulate the nerve endings for pleasure. the nerve endings inside their assholes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
it was real to me DAMMIT