Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

nico its your cousin let's go bowling!

ha ha just kidding, you wont get that reference yet, it's videogame related but trust me it's a banger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

was obvious bollocks. cmon you guys don't think they get the news or TV/movies in prison? pretty sure there are a buttload of smartphones in there too.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

I'm not from the US and I don't know how that third world country operates.

neither am i but cmon

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

OP why did you have to pretend fake prison man was a hero who murdered a child molester? that's the weirdest part imo

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

cousin todd sucked me off

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i have to come clean and admit to my shame now after seeing this

sigh... i'm actually forums poster smugworth

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i thought it was sus when he dropped the one liner, "nice of you to... hang around"

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Spinz posted:

I was posting to you not him :)

the lines are beginning to blur. soon isaboo won't know who's the real OP and where harvey zoo zoo begins and ends. smash cut to him locked in an insane asylum laughing his head off and screaming, "THERES A LOT OF CUM IN THE SHOWERS!! AHAHAHAHA"

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

good old fashioned mod challenge it. isaboo has to murder someone and serve 30 years in prison to be allowed to post again

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

you broke kayfabe you cant start kayfabing again after you broke kayfabe you dumb bitch

its a shoot, a drat heel turn, he's a jobber!

i dont really know what these terms mean tbh

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

my friend harvey can do a tre flip on a skateboard :cool:

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

SeXTcube posted:

OP(s) please explain in detail what happens to poo poo-stirring rats like isaboo on the inside.

they play d&d with all the chomos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Konar posted:

I'm buying this whole thread $2000 gaming PCs