Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blindjoe
Jan 10, 2001

Leper Go-getter posted:

Earlier you said you where about to be homeless. And even though you are getting rid of the cash furnace toyota, you're not wasting a moment before getting right back on your bullshit. I dont understand. How about spending 15000$ on rent?

Automotive Insanity, not Fiscal Responsibility

I don't want to read about how someone put extra money into their TFSA, thats my normal life I want to read about bad, non-illegal non-immoral decisions (we have had enough of that already here)

... what if you bought an already van/RV thing? I am not one to talk, as I just bought a truck that needs everything done to it instead of buying one that already did it. Mine was due to bad impulse control and pressure from my wife, but you should have your choice of instagram vans without outside decisions.

also what if you bought a used civic to daily (where do you go if you have no job?) while you sold the taco to have more cash to buy a finished van? just get something that will resell for the same price as you bought it, and you will be only out the sales tax or whatever there is where you live.

I wouldn't have listened to any of these words either though, goonspeed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU