Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RapturesoftheDeep
Jan 6, 2013
Ask me anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
Pretty appropriate username, OP

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
Like good hosed up, or bad hosed up? I always get a little nervous about passing out because I'm worried the belt will lock :ohdear:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

RapturesoftheDeep posted:

Ask me anything

what happened? Kicked my rear end! You ok?

RapturesoftheDeep
Jan 6, 2013

Vampire Panties posted:

Like good hosed up, or bad hosed up? I always get a little nervous about passing out because I'm worried the belt will lock :ohdear:

Bad. It's like a 6-foot long string of elastic with a toy at the end of it that can stretch to like 15 feet. The cat lost her grip and it hit the boys dead center. Easily the worst pain I've experienced since childhood. I need a drink but all there is in the house is Herbsaint and cheap amaretto.

RapturesoftheDeep
Jan 6, 2013

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

what happened? Kicked my rear end! You ok?

I think I am going to pull through, no swelling and I'm not pouring sweat anymore.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Bad. It's like a 6-foot long string of elastic with a toy at the end of it that can stretch to like 15 feet. The cat lost her grip and it hit the boys dead center. Easily the worst pain I've experienced since childhood. I need a drink but all there is in the house is Herbsaint and cheap amaretto.

you should prolly stop letting your cat use your balls as a plaything

RapturesoftheDeep
Jan 6, 2013

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

you should prolly stop letting your cat use your balls as a plaything

I meant to throw it out because the googly eyes, etc. fall off but refrained because they love it. But gently caress 'em neither one seemed to have any concern for me.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

:catstare:

Did you know a whipcrack is the sonic boom from the tip of the whip breaking the speed of sound? :lol: that was your balls

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
You said ask me anything. How come you are so bad at making threads?

RapturesoftheDeep
Jan 6, 2013

Vampire Panties posted:

:catstare:

Did you know a whipcrack is the sonic boom from the tip of the whip breaking the speed of sound? :lol: that was your balls

When I checked, I was seriously amazed there was no visible damage or blood. I guess nutsacks don't bruise? I bruise super easy.

RapturesoftheDeep
Jan 6, 2013

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

You said ask me anything. How come you are so bad at making threads?

What do you mean im bad at making threads, cats and genitalia are like the 2 main things on the internet.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

What do you mean im bad at making threads, cats and genitalia are like the 2 main things on the internet.

I guess that isn't your fault

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Do you have a cat?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
so what i'm getting from this is that your cat grabbed your scrotum and yanked it really far, and then they retracted so fast they hit you in the taint.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

so what i'm getting from this is that your cat grabbed your scrotum and yanked it really far, and then they retracted so fast they hit you in the taint.

I would be really mad at that cartoon cat

Turdo
Jun 15, 2012

Why won't your cat come within 6 feet of you?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

What was his grindr username OP?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Butters?

RapturesoftheDeep
Jan 6, 2013

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I have had multiple internet guys do painful/inappropriate stuff to my junk and it was not anywhere near this level. Also grindr is for tweakers, a fancy lad like myself uses Scruff.

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

I have had multiple internet guys do painful/inappropriate stuff to my junk and it was not anywhere near this level. Also grindr is for tweakers, a fancy lad like myself uses Scruff.

A cat toy murdering your balls extremely harder than a ballbusting aficionado can endure is a surprising development and I look forward to more updates

RapturesoftheDeep
Jan 6, 2013

erosion posted:

A cat toy murdering your balls extremely harder than a ballbusting aficionado can endure is a surprising development and I look forward to more updates

I sure as gently caress do not look forward to that, this may ruin ballbusting for me for life, like that time I was hooking up with a guy and his basset hound just sat right down on the floor next to us and watched us.

RapturesoftheDeep
Jan 6, 2013

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

Naah, the worst thing they've done directly to me is the one jumped up on my shoulders to get petted while I wasn't wearing a shirt and gouged the gently caress out of my back.

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
How would you compare the cat toy to a percussion massager?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

erosion posted:

one could excuse the other

Zachack
Jun 1, 2000

When I checked, I was seriously amazed there was no visible damage or blood. I guess nutsacks don't bruise? I bruise super easy.

It's only been a couple of hours, give it some time.

Also in the future stop rubbing butter on your balls, it's why your cat lost her grip.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Zachack posted:

It's only been a couple of hours, give it some time.

Also in the future stop rubbing butter on your balls, it's why your cat lost her grip.

lol

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Thread is worthless without pics, OP. VOTED 1

RapturesoftheDeep
Jan 6, 2013

erosion posted:

Never had one of those applied to my junk but it's what I'd imagine one of those jackass pranks with a paintball gun to the nuts would be like. Which is another fantasy ruined, thanks $10 Amazon Chinese cat toys, gonna give them a vicious review.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Never had one of those applied to my junk but it's what I'd imagine one of those jackass pranks with a paintball gun to the nuts would be like. Which is another fantasy ruined, thanks $10 Amazon Chinese cat toys, gonna give them a vicious review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_TUP2vuaDs

RapturesoftheDeep
Jan 6, 2013

Brother Tadger posted:

no way am i gonna do that unless somebody gives me some cat toys that are not DANGEROUS BULLSHIT

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Your cat is a natural comedian OP, sounds like you got an act. Good luck in your new showbusiness career.

Dunning Krugerrand
Dec 23, 2015

purestrain pyrite

Brother Tadger posted:

I mean at least post the cat and the toy OP. We don't need to see your balls.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
What is it, cat got your balls?

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

you people are something else

a man has been INJURED and you're just making jokes

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Praying for OP's annihilated balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

BigBadSteve posted:

Your cat is a natural comedian OP, sounds like you got an act. Good luck in your new showbusiness career.

I'd certainly pay money to see OP's cat destroy his balls.