Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kzmose2_QsI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Infidel Castro posted:

I'd certainly pay money to see OP's cat destroy his balls.

dsf
Jul 1, 2004

RapturesoftheDeep posted:

Ask me anything

im thinking of planning to start saving for retirement soon, would it be better to use a 401(k) or start an IRA account? should I use a traditional or Roth IRA? and what are the advantages over just using a regular brokerage account?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

dsf posted:

im thinking of planning to start saving for retirement soon, would it be better to use a 401(k) or start an IRA account? should I use a traditional or Roth IRA? and what are the advantages over just using a regular brokerage account?

if your employer provides matching contributions to a 401k, use all of that first, then fund a Roth IRA and if you max that out, put any remaining money into the 401k again.

might also be good to contribute to an HSA so that you can pay for testicular reconstruction with pre-tax funds.

RapturesoftheDeep
Jan 6, 2013

Dunning Krugerrand posted:

I mean at least post the cat and the toy OP. We don't need to see your balls.

My instinct is to post my balls because I want you all to suffer as I have suffered, but here are the toy and cats. The calico is the one who caused the injury and watched me impassively but curiously as I curled up on the ground.

https://imgur.com/a/uL4uew8

Thanks for allowing me to share my agony in my time of need. Goons are truly saints and I take back all of the poo poo I talked about this site circa 2003.

RapturesoftheDeep
Jan 6, 2013

Bad Purchase posted:

if your employer provides matching contributions to a 401k, use all of that first, then fund a Roth IRA and if you max that out, put any remaining money into the 401k again.

might also be good to contribute to an HSA so that you can pay for testicular reconstruction with pre-tax funds.

I'm self-employed so I don't know diddley about 401Ks, but I highly recommend having an HSA. The tax benefits are great, as is the knowledge that your OOP maximum is covered in your Time of Trial. Keep in mind that the fees and fund selections tend to be worse than IRAs, though, and that you may want to keep a substantial portion of your funds uninvested in case your housepets go rogue.

RapturesoftheDeep
Jan 6, 2013

bossy lady posted:

Praying for OP's annihilated balls

Your prayers are answered! My junk is totally fine today. I'm still a little jittery, though. That level of pain dumped more brain chemicals into my system than anything I've experienced except meth or cocaine.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

OP posts photo of assailants and weapon, but not the victim or injury. VOTED 2

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

My instinct is to post my balls because I want you all to suffer as I have suffered, but here are the toy and cats. The calico is the one who caused the injury and watched me impassively but curiously as I curled up on the ground.

https://imgur.com/a/uL4uew8

Thanks for allowing me to share my agony in my time of need. Goons are truly saints and I take back all of the poo poo I talked about this site circa 2003.

Wait, what the gently caress did you say back in '03, catballs? Say it to our face.

RapturesoftheDeep
Jan 6, 2013

Disco Pope posted:

Wait, what the gently caress did you say back in '03, catballs? Say it to our face.

Cliff Yablonski is just Fat Chicks in Party Hats for guys with waifu pillows. NOW WHOSE BALLS ARE DESTROYED.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Cliff Yablonski is just Fat Chicks in Party Hats for guys with waifu pillows.

A fair assessment tbh

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
still unsure what's going on in here. OP had sex with a cat toy??

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I don't even think he had a full shucking. Just some light scratches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
How exactly does one only pass out a little? I thought it was a binary thing.