Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

RapturesoftheDeep posted:

Ask me anything

what happened? Kicked my rear end! You ok?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Bad. It's like a 6-foot long string of elastic with a toy at the end of it that can stretch to like 15 feet. The cat lost her grip and it hit the boys dead center. Easily the worst pain I've experienced since childhood. I need a drink but all there is in the house is Herbsaint and cheap amaretto.

you should prolly stop letting your cat use your balls as a plaything

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
You said ask me anything. How come you are so bad at making threads?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

What do you mean im bad at making threads, cats and genitalia are like the 2 main things on the internet.

I guess that isn't your fault

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

so what i'm getting from this is that your cat grabbed your scrotum and yanked it really far, and then they retracted so fast they hit you in the taint.

I would be really mad at that cartoon cat

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

What was his grindr username OP?

Butters?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

erosion posted:

How would you compare the cat toy to a percussion massager?

one could excuse the other

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Zachack posted:

It's only been a couple of hours, give it some time.

Also in the future stop rubbing butter on your balls, it's why your cat lost her grip.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Never had one of those applied to my junk but it's what I'd imagine one of those jackass pranks with a paintball gun to the nuts would be like. Which is another fantasy ruined, thanks $10 Amazon Chinese cat toys, gonna give them a vicious review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_TUP2vuaDs