Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RapturesoftheDeep
Jan 6, 2013
Ask me anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RapturesoftheDeep
Jan 6, 2013

Vampire Panties posted:

Like good hosed up, or bad hosed up? I always get a little nervous about passing out because I'm worried the belt will lock :ohdear:

Bad. It's like a 6-foot long string of elastic with a toy at the end of it that can stretch to like 15 feet. The cat lost her grip and it hit the boys dead center. Easily the worst pain I've experienced since childhood. I need a drink but all there is in the house is Herbsaint and cheap amaretto.

RapturesoftheDeep
Jan 6, 2013

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

what happened? Kicked my rear end! You ok?

I think I am going to pull through, no swelling and I'm not pouring sweat anymore.

RapturesoftheDeep
Jan 6, 2013

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

you should prolly stop letting your cat use your balls as a plaything

I meant to throw it out because the googly eyes, etc. fall off but refrained because they love it. But gently caress 'em neither one seemed to have any concern for me.

RapturesoftheDeep
Jan 6, 2013

Vampire Panties posted:

:catstare:

Did you know a whipcrack is the sonic boom from the tip of the whip breaking the speed of sound? :lol: that was your balls

When I checked, I was seriously amazed there was no visible damage or blood. I guess nutsacks don't bruise? I bruise super easy.

RapturesoftheDeep
Jan 6, 2013

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

You said ask me anything. How come you are so bad at making threads?

What do you mean im bad at making threads, cats and genitalia are like the 2 main things on the internet.

RapturesoftheDeep
Jan 6, 2013

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

What was his grindr username OP?

I have had multiple internet guys do painful/inappropriate stuff to my junk and it was not anywhere near this level. Also grindr is for tweakers, a fancy lad like myself uses Scruff.

RapturesoftheDeep
Jan 6, 2013

erosion posted:

A cat toy murdering your balls extremely harder than a ballbusting aficionado can endure is a surprising development and I look forward to more updates

I sure as gently caress do not look forward to that, this may ruin ballbusting for me for life, like that time I was hooking up with a guy and his basset hound just sat right down on the floor next to us and watched us.

RapturesoftheDeep
Jan 6, 2013

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

so what i'm getting from this is that your cat grabbed your scrotum and yanked it really far, and then they retracted so fast they hit you in the taint.

Naah, the worst thing they've done directly to me is the one jumped up on my shoulders to get petted while I wasn't wearing a shirt and gouged the gently caress out of my back.

RapturesoftheDeep
Jan 6, 2013

erosion posted:

How would you compare the cat toy to a percussion massager?

Never had one of those applied to my junk but it's what I'd imagine one of those jackass pranks with a paintball gun to the nuts would be like. Which is another fantasy ruined, thanks $10 Amazon Chinese cat toys, gonna give them a vicious review.

RapturesoftheDeep
Jan 6, 2013

Brother Tadger posted:

Thread is worthless without pics, OP. VOTED 1

no way am i gonna do that unless somebody gives me some cat toys that are not DANGEROUS BULLSHIT

RapturesoftheDeep
Jan 6, 2013

Dunning Krugerrand posted:

I mean at least post the cat and the toy OP. We don't need to see your balls.

My instinct is to post my balls because I want you all to suffer as I have suffered, but here are the toy and cats. The calico is the one who caused the injury and watched me impassively but curiously as I curled up on the ground.

https://imgur.com/a/uL4uew8

Thanks for allowing me to share my agony in my time of need. Goons are truly saints and I take back all of the poo poo I talked about this site circa 2003.

RapturesoftheDeep
Jan 6, 2013

Bad Purchase posted:

if your employer provides matching contributions to a 401k, use all of that first, then fund a Roth IRA and if you max that out, put any remaining money into the 401k again.

might also be good to contribute to an HSA so that you can pay for testicular reconstruction with pre-tax funds.

I'm self-employed so I don't know diddley about 401Ks, but I highly recommend having an HSA. The tax benefits are great, as is the knowledge that your OOP maximum is covered in your Time of Trial. Keep in mind that the fees and fund selections tend to be worse than IRAs, though, and that you may want to keep a substantial portion of your funds uninvested in case your housepets go rogue.

RapturesoftheDeep
Jan 6, 2013

bossy lady posted:

Praying for OP's annihilated balls

Your prayers are answered! My junk is totally fine today. I'm still a little jittery, though. That level of pain dumped more brain chemicals into my system than anything I've experienced except meth or cocaine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RapturesoftheDeep
Jan 6, 2013

Disco Pope posted:

Wait, what the gently caress did you say back in '03, catballs? Say it to our face.

Cliff Yablonski is just Fat Chicks in Party Hats for guys with waifu pillows. NOW WHOSE BALLS ARE DESTROYED.