Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

join my tournament tonight. juice my numbers. i gotta hit these twitch tiers stats and you NEED to help me.

https://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/YUR0hMhXsi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

b_d posted:

join my tournament tonight. juice my numbers. i gotta hit these twitch tiers stats and you NEED to help me.

https://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/YUR0hMhXsi

Ancient Russian windows 98 exploit botnet is now online, sir.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i dont see any evidence of that. just a whole lotta talk as usual.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

get on it now. were live. join the fun.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Just went 0-2 in one of these. This game still whips major rear end folks. Buy now.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

went 0-2 as well. love playing this game every time i boot it up once every one or two weeks for the tournament.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

https://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/irgICHTKzP it's happening again bitches -ron paul

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

https://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/irgICHTKzP

another tournament tonight, featuring special guest "dspheadswellingemergency"... who could it be?

Johnny Lee Wombat
Jan 1, 2010
long story short I had a small breakdown and deleted all my discord channels but I'm ok now, I can't find a non-expired link to the discord anywhere, can someone let me back in please

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Johnny Lee Wombat posted:

long story short I had a small breakdown and deleted all my discord channels but I'm ok now, I can't find a non-expired link to the discord anywhere, can someone let me back in please

sure man, pm sent

Johnny Lee Wombat
Jan 1, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

sure man, pm sent

I didn't have platinum and when I bought it there was no pm, would it be possible to resend the code? Sorry for the fuss.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I didn't have platinum and when I bought it there was no pm, would it be possible to resend the code? Sorry for the fuss.

Sent.

Johnny Lee Wombat
Jan 1, 2010

I still didn't get one, but you're the guy who threatened to haymaker my balls after my first post so idk if you're trolling or being serious

Johnny Lee Wombat
Jan 1, 2010
But thank you if you did try to dm me

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Try buying platinum again, maybe it didn't go through.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hey man of course I'm loving with you. Why the gently caress would I want a mentally unstable stranger in the same discord as me.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Now listen, it’s a new year so I’m going to say something nice to you. I’ve been getting sad thinking I’ll never see another preposterous sniveling request from an unknown noob with a bunch of hosed up back story about their problem, lmfao, really man, that’s a great start for my year, what a thing to do. Who the hell are you. You got some nice moves.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

I still didn't get one, but you're the guy who threatened to haymaker my balls after my first post so idk if you're trolling or being serious

*scrying wide-eyed into my cereal bowl as the leftover cinnamon and sugar that was swirled all over every bite somehow coalesces into a photo realistic image resembling a smashed fig* Oh bud, I don't think he's trolling.

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

I gotchu brother.

https://discord.gg/k2xVanc6

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Johnny Lee Wombat
Jan 1, 2010

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

PM sent.

Edit. May not have gone through. Check again in 5.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Hey man of course I'm loving with you. Why the gently caress would I want a mentally unstable stranger in the same discord as me.

Wormskull posted:

Now listen, it’s a new year so I’m going to say something nice to you. I’ve been getting sad thinking I’ll never see another preposterous sniveling request from an unknown noob with a bunch of hosed up back story about their problem, lmfao, really man, that’s a great start for my year, what a thing to do. Who the hell are you. You got some nice moves.

lmfao

----------------

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

resent the pm :cheerdoge:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Unsent the PM.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

me too, frankly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol

----------------