Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I’ve also barely played this game or any fighting game really but I think that Jamie’s strength lies in compelling the other player to rush you down and get sloppy to keep you from taking a sippy. I know this because of how frequently I would get blasted by his palm strike move just trying to stay on his rear end in the open beta

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

If I see that I'm going to block you instantly.

It'll be the first time you've blocked something in Street Fighter in your life.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ill be maining Juri. her SFV version was awful but i always liked her sfiv design, but only ever played training mode in that game. The beta sold me on it, the drive gauge is a good universal system that makes offense+defense fun w/ everyone prolly. Looking forward to trying the whole cast wehn the game comes out and I earn enough Chipotle Coins to unlock Dhalsim.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lmfao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
they should give deejay his touch of death from ST imo

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man
Game is incredibly good and I'm super ready for it to come out. Guile was good enough that I got to diamond in the beta (lol), he's definitely getting toned down but the game is super fun so far and the mechanics feel less... bad than sf 5.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

solid chance i will probably end up maining ed once he drops in the dlc, love that little turd with the easy inputs

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Ed!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

It'll be the first time you've blocked something in Street Fighter in your life.

Lmao

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Luke seems strong and fun but I also want to check out Dee Jay.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
i would like to play dee jay and guile

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Dee Jay looks the coolest from the classic roster and Manon looks like the best newcomer to me. They really outdid themselves on animations for this game

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

https://twitter.com/findyourtechgg/status/1662400649898631168?s=20 Dee Jay looks incredible

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Those EX machine gun punches are so tight.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

drat I hope they add Fei Long eventually

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Wow, would rock if I had this game?

----------------

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

christ why does it have to load for 30 seconds to switch trials

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

lol it got taken down by Capcom. Oh well, I'll wait 6 days.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Starting to feel like it’s real hosed up that I’m not playing this game this weekend

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

In Training posted:

drat I hope they add Fei Long eventually

I don't think we're ever going to see him or Boxer ever again, unfortunately. Juice isn't worth the squeeze if people get litigious. Jamie has Rekkas and a lovely chickenwing tho.

b_d posted:

christ why does it have to load for 30 seconds to switch trials

I think it's on POS4.

man nurse posted:

Starting to feel like it’s real hosed up that I’m not playing this game this weekend

I know. Zelda -> SF -> Diablo would have rocked.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

fadam posted:

I don't think we're ever going to see him or Boxer ever again, unfortunately. Juice isn't worth the squeeze if people get litigious. Jamie has Rekkas and a lovely chickenwing tho.

I think it's on POS4.

I know. Zelda -> SF -> Diablo would have rocked.

balrog was in sfv and will definitely come.back in 6 lol. theyre one of the most popular characters. dudley on the other hand...

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Tyson finally found out about it three or four years ago and didn't sue so Boxer definitely is fine going forward

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

PS4 shouldn't have to reload anything to put a different trial up for the same characters on the same stage. hopefully it's just some incomplete poo poo.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

balrog was in sfv and will definitely come.back in 6 lol. theyre one of the most popular characters. dudley on the other hand...

He’s my fave in ST and 4 so I hope I’m wrong, but I guess we’ll see.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Like 14 years ago Gootecks’ guide on how to play Balrog was what got me playing fighting games (I picked him because you didn’t need to FADC to combo into Ultra lol). He came to the first Canada Cup and I got him to sign the bottom of my stick but then the ink rubbed off like two weeks later.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

fadam posted:

Like 14 years ago Gootecks’ guide on how to play Balrog was what got me playing fighting games (I picked him because you didn’t need to FADC to combo into Ultra lol). He came to the first Canada Cup and I got him to sign the bottom of my stick but then the ink rubbed off like two weeks later.

I'm sure you can get it resigned. Let's just see what Gootecks has been up to late- Oh no...Oh good God.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Kongming posted:

I'm sure you can get it resigned. Let's just see what Gootecks has been up to late- Oh no...Oh good God.

Lol

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Kongming posted:

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Kongming posted:

:negative:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Kongming posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

b_d posted:

PS4 shouldn't have to reload anything to put a different trial up for the same characters on the same stage. hopefully it's just some incomplete poo poo.

im going to blacklist anyone that is playing on ps4

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I'll be maining the buff Greek chick, or perhaps Ken Masters. Time will tell.

----------------

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

https://twitter.com/findyourtechgg/status/1662612815406944272?s=46&t=IJdqhSwMmIFqfaKy_5md2g
:melter:

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

Kongming posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv6exITZfC8&t=192s

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Kongming posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

just ordered a brand new gaming laptop for this turd and cs2. june is going to be epic

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm hype as gently caress for Friday.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

trying to jack off posted:

just ordered a brand new gaming laptop for this turd and cs2. june is going to be epic

what model bro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

heehee posted:

what model bro.

custom clevo rig, got a 4060 and 32gb of ram in that bad boy. cant wait to turn down all the graphics options for even more frames in my fps games :cool: