Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i conceived it more than two hours before hand. but thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man
Plat 2 with manon. Very fun, will have to get guile up to master here eventually. Going to a weekly tomorrow. Haven't gone 0 2 yet which is cool.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Finally hit Diamond with Manon. Getting to Master will probably take me at least a month but I'm looking forward to it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Zeldathon stays winning.

Social Media
Jan 21, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Zeldathon stays winning.

I loving love Zelda.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

running a 3s thing tomorrow and a sf6 tournament on wednesday. 5 pacific. any interest let me know all skills levels welcome but no weirdos

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

b_d posted:

no weirdos

So what you're saying is goons need not apply

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Barnacle Jim posted:

sweet sig but get out you 03 fag :goof:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

SlimGoodbody posted:

sand blast

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

SlimGoodbody posted:

speak for yourself and yes.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

SlimGoodbody posted:

Lol at this being the first one to say something about that. Who the gently caress are you. Lmfao. Imp Zone Fighting Game Club hoyyyype!

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Wormskull posted:

Lol at this being the first one to say something about that. Who the gently caress are you. Lmfao. Imp Zone Fighting Game Club hoyyyype!

That guy made a 10000 word post about all the street fighter characters political leanings that even GBS people despised. But since no IKs read this thread he gets to hang around unmolested. Real cool.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

SlimGoodbody posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kongming posted:

That guy made a 10000 word post about all the street fighter characters political leanings that even GBS people despised. But since no IKs read this thread he gets to hang around unmolested. Real cool.

Lmfao tight.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Lol

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Kongming posted:

But since no IKs read this thread he gets to hang around unmolested. Real cool.

Oh?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Kongming posted:

.... may i see?

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

It's in his rap sheet it's what he got probed for a few days ago. But trust me you don't want to read it.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Kongming posted:

I got him

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

sometimes you get the tude, and sometimes, well, the tude gets you.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

im going to stick with zangief the best character

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Maya Fey posted:

He has the best perfect KO animation of anyone in the game

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

MeatwadIsGod posted:

He has the best perfect KO animation of anyone in the game

and tundra storm!

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Maya Fey posted:

good choice

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Kongming posted:

It's in his rap sheet it's what he got probed for a few days ago. But trust me you don't want to read it.

they were right to probe him, he just picks the ones that are easy and skips over the other 100 characters that have appeared in street fighter

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Kongming posted:

ill molest him

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

not in here, please

Social Media
Jan 21, 2010

lmao

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man

SlimGoodbody posted:

If I beat you at street fighter will you stop posting

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Poco posted:

careful thats only worked once

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Poco posted:

gently caress you.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Fungah! posted:

careful thats only worked once

lol

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

anyone want to sign up for this wednesdays tournament. i'[ll send the olink or put it here if so

edit: 5pm pacific / 8pm eastern.

Johnny Lee Wombat
Jan 1, 2010

b_d posted:

anyone want to sign up for this wednesdays tournament. i'[ll send the olink or put it here if so

edit: 5pm pacific / 8pm eastern.

I'm up for it but I'm on the other side of the Pacific so if I oversleep I'll miss it. The connection should be ok but if not I can just concede the match.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

that's fine there's a check in before hand so if you don't show or fall asleep in the middle we'll work it out

https://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/GEzHuHQ43J

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

this week's tournament was "fire". grats to EE for taking first place this time. i didn't even make top 3.. got taken out by a counterfeit blanka and a fundies roo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Roo fundies are hype.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

The blanka horde finally falls.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the player pool has shrunk enough that i now start occasionally running into japanese people in ranked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

the player pool has shrunk enough that i now start occasionally running into japanese people in ranked

Lucky.