Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

:)

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

pre-load is up on steam

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

gonna main dhalsim since vega isn't in yet

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Ohhh wow you shouldn’t have! That was sooo nice. Thank you! Just some words you might hear if you buy me this game on steam. Just sayin’

----------------

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
wow 30% off? what savings! nice job! -- something you might hear if you buy me this game on cdkeys.com and PM me the steam code

----------------

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
ryu's new theme kicks rear end

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Hizke posted:

Ohhh wow you shouldn’t have! That was sooo nice. Thank you! Just some words you might hear if you buy me this game on steam. Just sayin’

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Preloaded and ready for Friyay. hope the servers dont melt

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man

In Training posted:

Drops at 11 pm cst Thursday (releases earlier in mst and pst), I'm hoping the same thing. I'm really really looking forward to it

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Hoype.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Hizke posted:

frankly? this

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i will accept the gift from a placid meditative lurker but i shan't install or play it. I will accept the gift thoughh.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
I am going to play this game when it comes out personally

Thank you Ohtori Akio for the incredible sig!! 😍

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Oh loving sick. So your boy hiz makes you all laugh with funny posts about shooting loads and for what? No reward? All for free?? Oh cool. No that’s alright, I get it. So I’m just a big loving rear end in a top hat? So I’m a big, huge rear end in a top hat with no sf6??? That’s funny. That’s so loving funny man. gently caress this.

----------------

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i got two or three people pizza tower so someone should get me thois. ipso facto qed

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I already bought it and have that rear end preloaded.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i even got the yearly pass, need those extra characters as they drop

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Whoever did all the menu music for the game deserves a raise

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

trying to jack off posted:

i even got the yearly pass, need those extra characters as they drop

I don't do that anymore after the DBFZ...incident.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Strive was my last. Love the game but I just don't ever really use more than 2-3 dlc chars. I'm a piecemeal gamer from now on

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I'd probably still do it if I was seriously competing because in that case you need the characters to lab against but I'm not so I won't.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Kongming posted:

I don't do that anymore after the DBFZ...incident.

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i just really want ed, i hope hes even more aids than in sfv

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Ed!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

:hai:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

ArfJason posted:

i will accept the gift from a placid meditative lurker but i shan't install or play it. I will accept the gift thoughh.

This.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Preloaded.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i dont get the new lappy until next week so i cant wait to uninstall this badboy in rage on two different setups

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

I am very inexperienced at fighting games but SF6 looks sick as hell and the demo was fun so I'm going for it

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Laying in the middle of the road cuz I don’t have street fighter 6. Crying because I’ll never be able to shoot white cum to the babes.

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hizke posted:

Laying in the middle of the road cuz I don’t have street fighter 6. Crying because I’ll never be able to shoot white cum to the babes.

We call it based pee these days.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Lmao

----------------

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Wormskull posted:

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Tomorrow's the big day. Everyone should use today to test their lag switches in older titles to make sure they're operating properly.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Cool it’s chill. I was loving sick and tired of posting with you loving bastards anyway. I’m going to where they will appreciate me. [a glowing set of ornate, sinister looking double doors appears behind me, bathing the area in a brilliant shining white light, blinding onlookers. The heavy steel doors swing open with an ear piercing groan, revealing the ebolachan crew await with open arms. I throw up a cheeky peace sign and dip, vanishing into the depths leaving not a trace of my existence, but it is with a dread knowledge you know I will soon return, but not as an ally….]

----------------

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
The game is able to be played wherever you are on xbox now if you switch the region to new zealand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

Cool it’s chill. I was loving sick and tired of posting with you loving bastards anyway. I’m going to where they will appreciate me. [a glowing set of ornate, sinister looking double doors appears behind me, bathing the area in a brilliant shining white light, blinding onlookers. The heavy steel doors swing open with an ear piercing groan, revealing the ebolachan crew await with open arms. I throw up a cheeky peace sign and dip, vanishing into the depths leaving not a trace of my existence, but it is with a dread knowledge you know I will soon return, but not as an ally….]