Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Still would have been funny if they weren't cowards and gave Roman 4 more belts

But that was great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Gumball Gumption posted:

It doesn't actually matter where your money comes from because we're all forced to make it to survive. What matters is what you do with the excess and Sami using his excess KSA blood money to fund SAMs seems pretty good.

:shobon: I spend it making my dogs happy as much as I can

I like seeing roman lose though

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I liked Jimmy yelling that he's doing what Jey should have done a long time ago

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Gumball Gumption posted:

It doesn't actually matter where your money comes from because we're all forced to make it to survive. What matters is what you do with the excess and Sami using his excess KSA blood money to fund SAMs seems pretty good.

Sami Zayn was not forced to do Saudi propaganda shows to survive lol

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Bloodline story has always been good I fear

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

Professor Funk posted:

This

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Nairbo posted:

fed bad but this good

That Usos turn was awesome. Didn't see it happening on this show at all

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

xbilkis posted:

Sami Zayn was not forced to do Saudi propaganda shows to survive lol

Of course not. That's why I called it excess. The man lives in a society and I'm glad he spends 90% of his time in it giving his money to Syrian charities and helping people and sad 9% is working for a poo poo company and 1% is doing the blood money show.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Professor Funk posted:

It's the WWE style of starving their fans for months and sometimes years without a single goddamn thing happening on their programs so when ANYTHING happens it feels monumental.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

1glitch0 posted:

It's the WWE style of starving their fans for months and sometimes years without a single goddamn thing happening on their programs so when ANYTHING happens it feels monumental.

Nah, it’s just good

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Gumball Gumption posted:

I'm glad he spends 90% of his time in it giving his money to Syrian charities and helping people and sad 9% is working for a poo poo company and 1% is doing the blood money show.

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Gumball Gumption posted:

Of course not. That's why I called it excess. The man lives in a society and I'm glad he spends 90% of his time in it giving his money to Syrian charities and helping people and sad 9% is working for a poo poo company and 1% is doing the blood money show.

You don’t have to justify it morally, you can just say you like Sami Zayn.