Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Dick Jones posted:

NASA is pronounced "NASS-uh". "NASS-aw" is how you pronounce the capital of the Bahamas or the little town in upstate New York.

It's actually Nah-Say. Like, Nassé.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

i been getting the club sandwich for years and never even filled out any paperwork

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Futanari Damacy posted:

A club sandwich is a double decker sandwich and not a triple, because there are two layers of ingredients (the "decks") between three pieces of bread. A triple decker would have three layers of ingredients and presumably, four slices of bread.

Fight me on this. :toughguy:

Oh you're the "2001 is actually the start of the Millennium" guy

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Chief McHeath posted:

i been getting the club sandwich for years and never even filled out any paperwork

Youre not in the club then

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Futanari Damacy posted:

A club sandwich is a double decker sandwich and not a triple, because there are two layers of ingredients (the "decks") between three pieces of bread. A triple decker would have three layers of ingredients and presumably, four slices of bread.

Fight me on this. :toughguy:

Maybe the top layer of bread on a normal sandwich is the observation deck and it doesn’t need any extra stuff on it to count.

Enough of this upper decker erasure