Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fighting Elegy
Jan 2, 2007
I do not masturbate; I FIGHT!
I think that the Last of Us is much, much worse than the Walking Dead, which is admittedly not great.

Last of Us is all death and sadness, The Walking Dead has some life in it, and reminds us of what is "lost" when there is a zombie apocalypse, and what is worth fighting for. It's also got cool little societies where the Last of Us just has the fireflies and a really loving cliche cult in pt.2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fighting Elegy
Jan 2, 2007

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

the comic or the TV show?

only seen the tv show, which I've heard is not as good as the comic.

Fighting Elegy
Jan 2, 2007

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

they both have their good points. What was wrong with the Last of Us show? I have only heard good things

My main problem is that no one ever says or does anything cool (besides for one episode that was pretty good).

I know this sounds like I'm a stupid guy for saying it, and I got other problems with it too (and tons of issues with TWD, even if I think its much better) but I think if you make a tv show or videogames its important that people do and say cool things every once in a while

Fighting Elegy fucked around with this message at 02:21 on May 29, 2023

Fighting Elegy
Jan 2, 2007

kntfkr posted:

Everyone involved in the production and dissemination of insurance commercials, as well as the "people" who think they're funny, absolutely deserve to be hanged from the neck until dead, in public, until there isn't a single one left.

That one life insurance ad where the slogan is "life insurance so good... your family might start getting ideas" and the whole family is setting traps around the house to try to kill the dad is pretty good. One of the only good ads I've seen in years actually.