Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Remember liking the show okay when I saw it back in the whenever time, but my most enduring memory of it is the obsessive Fandom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

No one can deny this is a great quote: "By my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you".

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Take my love, take my land,

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Still candelled

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Take me where I cannot stand

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

In another context, that could be a filthy lyric

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Based lyrical genius if you just take the parts out and put them In other better songs

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Dig through the ditches
And burn through the witches
I slam in the back
Take me out to the black

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Take my love, take my land,
Take me where I cannot stand.
I don't care,
I'm still free,
You can't take the sky from me.

Take me out to the black,
Tell them I ain't comin
g back.
Burn the land and boil the sea,
You can't take the sky from me.

There's no pl
ace, I can be,
Since I've found Serenit
y.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

poo poo show for people with bad taste

GundamHealer
Jul 23, 2022

The ship design is ugly as hell

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
any day now this thread is gonna do a Crazy Ivan

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
remember considering watching this but ne er got around to it, seemed kind of boring & obnoxious

I ain't even averse to watching weird TV sci-fi, watched all of farscape and loved it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I got through 5 mins of it with the intention of watching the entire thing and reporting the episodes and lolling

Couldn't do it