Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

keiko's great, her and kai winn should've gotten in a fistfight on the promenade

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Fighting Trousers posted:

"That one's real name is Jeffrey Combs!!!"

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

i lost my poo poo when they appeared and i will do so again

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

lol yep

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

-TNG where Picard wears that awful rug from the screen tests

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

CPColin posted:

Maybe Picard is racist against Bajoran women specifically. Let's see:

• Gets Sito killed
  • Tries to get Ro killed
  • Assigns Sisko to have Kira for his first officer, as a prank

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Barclay ... Is good

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

jambalaya

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

TOS is so good. I can only handle a little bit at a time because the campiness levels are off the charts. I love that.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

the species portrayal that i like the most is the one that's right

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

No Dignity posted:

I'm not, please share

"My idea of pleasure is waves and waves of cum exploding out of me." -Gene Roddenberry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Soul Dentist posted:

Waves of jambalaya exploding into me