Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plotac 75
Aug 8, 2007
Mysteries of the ancient lizardman sealed by ancient, mysterious lizard magicks lost in the mysterious realm of ancient lizardmen from ages far, far ago.
I found myself watching an episode of the godawful miserable television series Seven Days, and I'm wondering: How do I recognize this kid...? Well there it is, turns out it was Scarlett Pomers, who played Naomi Wildman on that other show that aired on UPN at the time, Voyager.

Seriously though Seven Days is an unfortunate waste of an interesting premise.

Just like Voyager. :garak:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plotac 75
Aug 8, 2007
Mysteries of the ancient lizardman sealed by ancient, mysterious lizard magicks lost in the mysterious realm of ancient lizardmen from ages far, far ago.

Lemniscate Blue posted:

I don't know if it's the same one, but there's a "Cadet Scott takes the Kobayashi Maru test" story somewhere where he does some genius engineering trick that works in the simulation but only because it's a simulation, it'd never work in real life. The testers determine that he knew ahead of time that it wouldn't be a viable solution and count it as a disqualifying failure. As a result Scotty is removed from Command track and placed in Engineering track - which is what he wanted anyway.

That's for sure the Kobayashi Maru novel, also featuring Sulu and Kirk's, plus some other test for Chekov. Fun book. Scotty could've probably held forever if he had infinite torpedoes.

Plotac 75
Aug 8, 2007

Grand Fromage posted:

Those seem a lot more intact than I remember them being.

There's only 29 ships there intact enough to display.

Plotac 75
Aug 8, 2007
"It's hard to say. Maybe a year, maybe... Yesterday?"

Narrator: It was yesterday.

Plotac 75
Aug 8, 2007

McSpanky posted:

Oh yeah, and the announcement that the game wasn't getting any more updates was written by AI :lmao:

You gotta be making GBS threads me.