Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Bismack Billabongo posted:

The best parts of ds9 season seven are better than season one but man. Some of those s7 episodes are dogs. I don’t think there’s a single ds9 season one episode worse than the one with ezris family. Or the one with the magic sniper rifle.

If Wishes Were Horses or The Storyteller?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

BioEnchanted posted:

I also loved the bit where Dukat and Kira are in the cave together and Dukat sits on a spike, and Kira starts giggling at him trying to heal his butt, and he starts seeing the funny side especially upon realising that he's forgotten to turn the device on.

Nana Visitor hated episodes that paired Kira and Dukat because it was like a Mossad major having to go on a road trip with Adolf Eichmann. She didn't think Kira could ever warm to Dukat.

And I agree. Kira was never dumb enough or relaxed enough for Dukat's superficial charm to work on her like it worked on other characters.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

DS9 is good and deserves to be watched in something fairly close to its entirety. Season 1 and season 7 are the only ones with more than a few skips

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Railing Kill posted:

Yeah. As goofy as it is, Move Along Home is a pretty good example of the show's original premise. Just weird bullcrap coming out of the Gamma Quadrant episodically, rinse, repeat.

Move Along Home isn't actually a skip in my book. It's weird and goofy but I like the aliens and Armin Shimmerman manages to sell his scenes. The Storyteller and If Wishes Were Horses are the lowest points of the season IMO. And the one with Bashir in the old age makeup.